Chapter 21

DO YOU EVER JUST SCREAM BECAUSE WATTPAD DELETED YOUR CHAPTER BY THE WAY IT'S SUNDAY IN THIS CHAPTER

-------

Tobias

------

"I know your not a fan of surprises, so I'm going to tell you where we are going. It's a lakeside, there's a cabin that we're staying in for tonight, and then tomorrow we can go swimming before we have to go home."

"That sounds nice." Tris responded. We had both changed into a t-shirt and jeans and we were currently on the train out the city. Tris' smile starting to fall.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Aris hasn't been home with us in a night an she won't be home again tonight. I'm worried that something might happen. I just like Aris to always be with us, and Isabel will be upset too. She likes to sleep under Aris' crib, I don't want Isabel to get worried." Tris fret.

"Tris. Aris will be absolutely fine. She's with Christina and Will, you know how excited Christina is to spend the night with Aris. And if Christina is excited, so is Will. Everything will be okay, just try to enjoy yourself on this vacation."

"I'll try."

"Good." I gave her a smile. "I really like the sound of your name now. Tris Eaton. I think it's much better than Tris Prior."

She grinned. "I like it better now too."

---------

Christina

---------

"Aris just fell asleep." I whispered to Will who was sitting on the couch. We had set up Aris' cot in the living room, and we had been sitting on the couch all night waiting for her to finally doze off.

"Finally." Will whispered back, standing up so he could head to bed.

"I'll be in in a minute." I said, laying a blanket over Aris' sleeping body. She was clutching her stuffed elephant in one hand and had the other laid across the bed. There was a binki in her mouth and she looked so peaceful. This was what I wanted. A family with Will. To have a baby and be married. I hadn't noticed Will staring at me from the doorway, a goofy smile on his face. I walked towards Will and kissed him. "I love you so much." I murmured against his lips.

"I love you too. A lot." He said back.

"We should get married." I said.

"We are, we're engaged remember?" He said.

"No I mean this week."

"What?"

"This week, preferably Friday."

"Christina, that's four days to plan." He said slowly.

"I know. But I can't wait. We can make it work. I just need to get a dress and tell my family, we can borrow some of the decoration from Tris' and you have a tux. You just need to tell your sister, it will work out." Will looked hesitant. "Please?"

"I just don't want you to regret doing this so soon. Christina I want to marry you this week, but I don't care when we get married, I just want to marry you."

"Exactly. So let's get married Friday. I want to marry you soon and you want to marry me soon, let's get married Friday."

"Alright then. We're getting married Friday!" He whisper shouted, so he didn't wake up Aris.

"Now for having kids..." I grabbed the collar of Will's shirt and started pulling him towards our room.

"What are you-oh...okay."

----

Tris

----

The next morning I was up at 6, shaking Tobias awake for breakfast.

"C'mon it's early." He groaned.

"If we get cleaned up and eat breakfast now, we can for the rest of the morning, come on. We hardly get to swim back home."

"Fine." We both sat down at the counter of the small cabin and ate the scrambled eggs and sausage links. "So you want to swim for the next six hours?" Tobias asked.

"Of course. We barely swim in Dauntless, I love swimming. Please!"

"Okay, let's speed clean this place."

---

"It's already 11:30." I whined. My fingers looked like prunes and I finally got out of the water and stood in the doorway of the cabin. "I'm going to go take a quick shower. We'll need to leave after you take yours." I said.

"Okay." Tobias called from the lake shore.

---

The first place we stopped at was Christina's and we picked up Aris. "Meet us at lunch in an hour, we have an announcement." Christina said.

"Okay." I responded. I snuggled Aris into my chest. "Hi sweetie. Daddy and I haven't been able to spend time with you for a little while." I handed Aris to Tobias. I opened the door to the apartment and set my bag down. Tobias set his down and grabbed an applesauce from the fridge. He put Aris in her high chair and grabbed a spoon.

"Is my little girl hungry?" He pulled up a stool and began to feed Aris the applesauce.

"I'm going to go unpack." I said. I took all the clothes from Tobias' and my bag and started a load of laundry. I put the soap back in the bathroom and the toothbrushes in the cabinet. Finally, I put the bags under the bed. When I went back out into the living room and saw Tobias rocking Aris to sleep. "We have about 40 minutes until Christina and Will want to meet us. I'm going to work on some new tattoo designs." I said.

"Okay." He responded, quietly murmuring words to Aris.

---

"So now that everyone is here..." Christina said to the gang. We were all sitting at our usual table. "Will and I are getting married this Friday."

"What?!" A few people at other tables looked towards me. "We didn't even know you were engaged."

"We've only been engaged for a few nights, we just can't wait to get married. Please don't be mad I didn't tell you guys."

"Christina, we're not mad, and we're all going to help you guys get married by Friday." Marlene said.

"Great, because we need all the help we can get." Will said.

---

YEET WILLSTINA WEDDING AND POSSIBLY A WILLSTINA BABY!!! I'm also sad to say that this story only has a few more chapters, but if enough people want a sequel I can write one!