2: He has a girlfriend.

Please ignore all typos and errors. This book has not been edited yet.

***

"Yes Umma I just got in the plane" he told his mom who was very excited to see her son after 2 months because of work.

"Alright dear I will see you soon" she said before she hangs up.

Just then, one of the air hostess came to him with a glass of water and told him the jet will take off soon.

He then received a message from someone which made him smile widely. The message said "you don't like me anymore do you?"

He didn't reply the message and kept grinning. A few minutes later the private jet took off to Nigeria.

********

Zayn Umar Aliyu. A 27year old business tycoon. He is the son of a retired politician Umar Aliyu. And his mother Nafisa. Zayn is the first child followed by Aaryan who is 24 and Amira who is 20 years old.

Zayn was a complete definition of mama's boy. He loves his mother to bits. And he is always determined to make both his parents proud.

Zayn is in love with Husna who is a 22 years old final year student and also his cousin form his father's side.

Everyone in Zayn's family loves Husna. She is traditional just the way his mom wants. She is well educated just like his father wants.

His mother always wanted a traditional girl who new all about her religion and traditions and all the rights and Bads.

Zayn was abroad for a deal and Husna was worried he won't attend her graduation which he told her he will not attend. She got sad and send him that messege but what she didn't know is that he was planning on surprising her.

*********

The plane landed in Nnamdi Azikiwe International airport at 11:40am which gave Zayn some time to get ready more since it was starting my 1.

When he arrived home, his family welcomed him happily as they went inside.
"Yaya what did you get me?" Asked Amira excitedly.

"Amira what is this? Allow him to eat and rest first" his mom said helping his remove his blazer jacket.

"Fine" Amira murmured softly before she left for her room.

"Where is Abba and Aaryan?"

"Aaryan took his father to an old friend house" Umma replied.

"Seat" she signalled to Zayn who nodded sitting at the dinning chair. He planned on taking Husna out to have lunch when he meets her but he just can't disappoint his mom by not eating what she cooked so he decided to eat little.

As she served him and he began eating she spoke " you know Husna called me to beg you to come to her graduation" she chuckled and Zayn smiled.

"I am going" he said. "I was planning on surprising her" he added.

"Well you better go and change because you will be late" Umma said and Zayn immediately stood up to go to his room.

After freshening, he wore kaftan and a cap then he sprayed some clogne.

He got into the car and they zoomed out. When almost near the school, he realised he didn't get her anything.

He thought of what to buy her and he remembers her love for red roses. He immediately told the driver to stop at a flower shop. He told the driver to go and get red roses.

When the driver was back, Zayn liked the flowers and was sure Husna will like them too. He wrote a note and slip it under the roses.

He took a picture of the roses and posted it on his story with the caption 'for her'

When he reached the venue, Husna has already finished giving her speech and she was beyond sad Zayn couldn't see her

Ihsan, Husna's younger sister saw Zayn first and ran to him. "Ya Zayn I thought you were not coming?" She asked.

"Where is your sister first of all" he asked searching around for her. "She is in the toilet with her friends. She actually broke down crying when she realised neither mom nor dad or you came"

He immediately felt sorry for her. Poor girl must have felt so alone. "Please go and get her"

Few moments later, there she was Husna with red puffy eyes. She was a medium Melanin girl and an average height of 5'4 .

She looked shocked and happy to see Zayn who was smiling and broadly holding the flowers he bought for her.

"You came?" It came out as a question than a statement. " I'm sorry I'm late" he said.

"I knew you were trying to surprise me" she said crossing her hands over her chest coming towards Zayn.

Zayn gave her a silly smile and she bursts into a fit of laughter. "Here I got you this" he said giving her the bouquet of flowers.

"Thanks I love them" she sniffed the flowers then looked up at Zayn who spoke "are you done with all this?"

"Yeah it's over" she replied. "Common I wanna take you somewhere" he told her.

"I will meet you in the car just give me a moment" she said and he nodded before leaving.

She turned to her sister excitedly before giving her the graduation gown and cap and running out of there.

***
Hi

So I'm for the late update but that's gonna change since Ramadhan is here. Ramadhan Kareem 🕌 by the way.

I'm gonna try to update alot.

So Zayn Is in love with Husna.hmmmm what about Noor?

hmmmm what about Noor?

🌼