55: CryBaby

2 YEARS LATER

Third Person's Pov

"Ansar ahh" the nanny exclaimed playfully at the crying boy. She released a sigh of frustration seeing how the boy was not ready to eat.

"What is the matter with you? Your daddy will be very angry if you don't eat" she said hoping he will at least listen now. "Daddy?" He stopped sniffing and looked at the nanny with his big eyes.

"Yes, he won't talk to you if you don't eat your dinner" she said with a smile. Ansar dropped the tablet he was holding and he walked to the nanny who took him in her arms.

"Where is he...my daddy" he asked her as she fed him the first spoon. "He is working. He will be with you shortly" she replied feeding him again. "Good boy" she smiled to which he reciprocated.

"You haven't seen your daddy for a few hours and you start bawling like this" the nanny said and Ansar looked at her in confusion cause he didn't get what she said. "Common eat up" she added with the final spoon.

"Let's go now" he said getting to his feet. The nanny hesitated for some seconds not knowing how to tell the boy that his father isn't done working and the least thing he needs now is distraction.

"How about you show that new game of yours?" She said excitedly picking up his tab. "No not now,I want to go to my daddy" he said stomping his feet on the floor.

"Okay fine we will go but right after you take your bath and wear your pajamas" she said getting to her feet also and taking the used dishes in her hand. "Fine" he huffed annoyed.

"Common let's go to the kitchen first" she told him before handing him his own used plate which he took before they started walking.

One thing Amina always tried to do is to not spoil Ansar. His father already does that but with the absent of his mother, she tried her best to give him the best training and being the mother of three already, everything came naturally.

Zayn appreciated her efforts so much especially after seeing Ansar practice her teachings at such a young age. She sometimes pities the little boy, especially when he asks his father questions about his mother. How her voice is, how she cooks, how she would love him and so on.

Sure he sees her everyday but it did little to nothing. He sometimes asks if she didn't want to see him that's why she fell into a come. Zayn's eyes will tear up when he hears that. He wish his son knew how much his mother loved him. How she would have cared immensely for him.

But one thing Ansar kept with him was hope.

Everyone told him that his mother was not dead and she will wake up some day. He woke up everyday hoping he will finally see her eyes open. Zayn didn't stop him cause even he hoped she will just wake up and see their son. How he is no more the little infant from 2 years ago. How he always longed for her.

"The water is not hot enough" Ansar said to the nanny who rolled her eyes. "Of course it is" she took his hand in hers and dipped it into the water making him flinch "feel it?" She asked with a silly smile and he smiled while nodding.

She took off his clothes and gave him a bath before wrapping him in a towel. "It's so cold" he exclaimed clutching the towel tightly. "Hold on let me turn off the AC" she said before walking to the switch.

Ansar jumped on his bed while the nanny went to his wardrobe to pick out his pajamas. "This?" She asked holding up a blue set of pajamas. "No I want the one with my game on it" he said and she nodded "alright"

"You're all ready for bed now" she said helping him get down from the bed after putting on his pajamas. "Let's go to daddy now" she added making him squeal with excitement. She was sure that Zayn was done with his work now.