48: Finally in his arms

Please ignore all typos and errors. This book has not been edited yet.
**
Follow me on Instagram 👇
@diary_of_faeezah
(link is in my bio)
**
Enjoy

Zayn's pov

"Get the jet ready, I'm going to Nigeria first thing tomorrow morning" I spoke immediately after my assistant picked up. It was in the middle of the night but I didn't care, I just got the shocking news of my life.

"Sir what?" He asked confused in a sleepy voice. "You heard what I said, get the jet ready," I said again getting slightly annoyed at this point.

"The jet can't be ready by the morning I mean look at the time" he replied. I sighed knowing he was right. "Book me the first flight that goes to Nigeria tomorrow," I said cause waiting for the jet will for sure take a day or two and nobody got time to waste.

"Yes sir" he answered. "I will try to get you the first flight tomorrow" he added. "Don't just try, make it happen" I said probably sounding like the worst boss but like I said, I didn't care at this moment. "Yes sir" he replied and I hung up the phone.

I sat down on one of the living room couches with my phone. I wanted to call her to tell her how sorry I am for neglecting her. I wanted to tell her how much I missed and loved her.

All this while my heart kept telling me to forgive Noor and move on but my mind refused. I held resentment toward my wife who has been carrying my child.

I ran away from my troubles and look at what happened. My mother tried to kill my child.

I picked up my phone to call Aaryan again cause I know he might still be in the hospital. "Are you still at the hospital?" I asked when he picked. "No, it's almost 9 pm and Noor was resting so I decided to leave" he explained, and I sighed in disappointment.

"I really want to talk to her," I said helplessly. "Don't worry you can call her up tomorrow morning I'm sure she is gonna pick up your call" Aaryan said. "Okay," I replied.

I was scared of her reaction. I have done so much to her that I will be surprised if she forgave me. I literally shut her out and jumped to a conclusion.

I ignored her pleas and calls just because of the lies that were fed into my brain. I should have acted mature and sensible but I acted the opposite.

"Where is Umma?" I asked hearing my voice go cold. "She is upstairs. She didn't come down since I got back" he replied nonchalantly. "Abba?" I asked.

"Abba is as clueless as you were hours ago. He isn't feeling well so telling him all that will only make him feel worst" he told me and I sighed in relief.

"I will make sure everything and everyone is fine once I come back," I said. "I'm coming back tomorrow" I added.

"So immediately you hear about your wife and child you want to come back?" Aaryan joked but it was true. "Yes," I simply replied. We talked for some time before I decided to pack up and gather my things.

There is no sleeping tonight

***
Noor's pov

"From now on you'll never do anything Humaira says" Aaliya spoke making Humaira glare at her. "Can you stop talking? I already feel guilty and you're making it worst" Humaira said with an apologetic face.