8: wedding date fixed.

"Sir that's the last meeting for the day" Zayn's assistant told him and he nodded.

"You can leave now" he told his assistant who left immediately.

It was 2:23pm and he told Husna he was going to meet her by 2. He took all his things and headed out to his car.

He decided to drive himself there. Once he arrived, he called her up and minutes later she came out.

"I thought you will leave hanging all day" she said clearly annoyed.

Zayn released a sigh massaging his temple. His headache was coming up again. "Listen let me just get to the point" he told her.

"Zayn. Just tell me what's wrong? You have been acting really weird these days" she said.

"We can't get married" he said. "I mean my father has chosen someone else for me to marry" he added and finally looked at her.

"I know" she said as tears started running down her cheeks. "How?" He asked.

"It's all over social media zayn. She was wearing black at an Italian restaurant and you looked happy with her" she said in between sobs.

"What has she done to you? I thought you loved me. Did she make you drink something or-" he cuts her off.

"No Husna she did nothing of that sort" he almost shouted.

"Then why are you being nice to her? You don't love her do you?"

"It doesn't matter if I love her or not. She is a really nice person and I'm not going to be rude to her because it wasn't her fault that I was told to Marry her" he said.

"But you-" he cuts her off again. "I'm glad that you know already. It's over between us I'm really sorry" he said.

He turned to enter his car when she stopped him. "I'm sure you mother won't like her zayn. Your mother likes me and it will be impossible to replace me"

"Whatever" he mumbled but she heard him anyways. He entered his car and drove off leaving a sobbing Husna standing alone.

*******
1 week later.......

"Ya faruk isn't my husband to be soo handsome?" Noor asked her brother who was working on his laptop in the dining table.

"Hmmm" he replied uninterested. "Your wedding day has been fixed" he told her smirking.

Her and Layla's eyes widened "what? Are you serious?" She asked curiously.

"Faruk" mama called warning ya faruk to keep his mouth shut.

"Mama I didn't realize it came out" he apologized. "It was supposed to be a surprise" mama said putting down Noor's and Layla's food in front of them.

"When am I getting married?" She asked the both of them.

"The Nikkah is on the 1st of January and the rest of the events is in December" mama informed making Noor smile widely.

"Omg that's in one month" Layla said. "We need to pick out anko for all the events and themes. The makeup artist, the event planners, the caterer and-"

"Girl chill we got this" Noor said giving Layla a fist pump.

"I'm going to Dubai next week with your brother and Aunt to shop for the house furnitures and appliances and stuffs" mama said and Noor smiled widely again.

When they were done with their breakfast, the two went up to Noor's room to start with the preparation.

3 hours later the two didn't come up with anything and were about to call Noor's friends for some ideas when they heard a knock.

"Come in" ya faruk walked in. "There is someone here to see you" he said and Noor looked at Layla who looked at her at the same time.

"It's zayn" he said. "and his sister" he added. "Are you serious right now?" Noor asked suddenly feeling nervous.

"I'm hella serious they are downstairs" he replied and what about to leave when she stopped him. "Tell them I'm coming" he nodded before he left.

Noor looked at what she was wearing. She was only wearing a shirt and a palazzo. "Just put an abaya on top" Layla suggested and Noor went to her closet.

She came out wearing a green abaya with black chiffon hijab. "I didn't even do my skin routine this morning" she complained looking at her face in the mirror.

"You look okay let's go" Layla said dragging Noor out of the room.

Noor kept chanting and eventually calmed down thinking of their last conversation.

They both entered the living room with a salaam which both Zayn and Amira answered. Noor was taken aback when Amira came and hugged her.

"How are you?" Noor managed to ask smiling. "I'm great sis" Amira replied and finally went to Layla.

She looked at zayn who was talking with ya faruk. She walked up to them. "Yaya is he here to meet you or me?" She asked sarcastically which made zayn and ya faruk chuckle.

"Sorry little sis. Here sit" he said and left the two alone.

Noor opened her mouth to speak when Zayn's phone rang. He picked it up and muttered a 'I will there'

"Sorry I have to go. There is this elite party I have to attend" he said after he hanged up. He stood up and Noor did the same.

She walked him outside to his car. "I will see you soon?" He asked and Noor nodded "yeah" she smiled.

She wanted to ask him if he knew that there wedding day was fixed but decided against it seeing he was already in a hurry.
**

Vote, comment and share please 🙏💌❤️