25: Tears of joy.

Please ignore all typos and errors. This book has not been edited yet.
***
‼️‼️‼️‼️

I'll leave a hint of the next chapter down below.
******

Noor's pov

"Oh common you know he is going to be good for you," I told Hanifa over the phone.

It was 1 in the afternoon and I was in the garden talking to Hanifa after I finished unpacking our luggage.

I was currently talking to Hanifa about Aaryan of course. "I know but-"

"But what?" I cut her off before she gives me a lame excuse. "I don't know....what if he is not serious? I mean this feels surreal" she explained quietly.

"Listen I know that it's too fast but seriously give him a chance I promise he is a great guy," I said to her hoping she gets convinced.

"Okay fine" she laughed and I released a sigh. Thank God. "Great. I will talk to you later" I said and hung up immediately. I was eager to tell Aaryan.

Me: done👍
His reply came instantly. I guess he was waiting for it.

Aaryan: thanks. You are the best.

I smiled to myself immediately. Of course I am.

Me: where is your sister? I called her last night.

I told him. I expected him to reply immediately but he didn't. Maybe he got busy or something.

I was going to call Amira again. I don't know why we don't talk anymore. For the last 3 months, I have been trying to get to her, and when I ask Zayn or Aaryan about her they will say she probably missed my call or something. Which by the way sounds ridiculous.

I was about to call Amira when a man who I recognize as Zayn's driver came to me with a file in his hands. "Ma'am, sir said I should give this to you," he said handing me the files.

"Okay thank you," I said and he nodded before he started leaving.

I looked at the title of the file and it says 'Délicieux Blueprint'

I looked at the illustration of a building or rather, a restaurant. What is this?? First of all the name of the cafe/restaurant, I always wanted it to be the name of my cafe/restaurant it meant delicious in French.

I flipped to the other page and saw some writings. My eyes widened when I saw the name on top. What??

There was my name at the very top.
Director:
Nooriyah Isma'il Balalau

WTH?? What is this?? I took my phone and took a picture of the file. I texted Zayn the picture immediately with the caption 'what is this?'

I waited for his reply for like 10 minutes and yet nothing. I was really curious as I read the rest of the content of the file. It practically says I own a cafe/restaurant. I checked my phone again but nothing. I couldn't wrap this all in my brain. What does it mean??

I took both my phone and the file and before you knew it, I was on my way to Zayn's office with the driver. What? I'm so curious right now you can't imagine. And he still hasn't replied to my text.