20: Husband

Please ignore all typos and errors. This book has not been edited yet.
******

Noor's pov

"Get off me" I said to Hanifa who was practically on top of me. "Hanifaaaa" I shouted and her eyes flickered open.

We slept in the same room the other night. We had a sleepover to be exact. Right now everyone has woken up except for me and Hanifa.

She reluctantly got up rubbing her eye. I stood up and went to my room because we slept in the other room.

As soon as I entered, I went to the toilet, did my business, brush my teeth and performed ablution. We were late for subr prayer it was 6:30am already.

It was 7:30 when I was done with unpacking. I decided to go and take my bath. After that, I wore a two piece sweatpants and sweatshirt since it was still cold in Istanbul and I was going grocery shopping today.

 After that, I wore a two piece sweatpants and sweatshirt since it was still cold in Istanbul and I was going grocery shopping today

I walked out to a silent living room. The three left like 20 minutes ago.I walked into the kitchen and saw a box of chocolate cornflakes and a gallon of milk.

After preparing the cereal, I sat down at the kitchen island and decided to call him. I was supposed to call him yesterday but I was tired.

His phone rang a couple of times before he finally picked up. "Hello" came his husky voice.

"Hey! How are you?" I asked. Shit don't blame me. I didn't know what to say. "I'm good. You?" He answered.

"I'm good....have you eaten anything yet?" I asked. "No I'm at the office right now just getting some coffee" he replied.

"Coffee? You gonna have only coffee for breakfast? Why don't you order something" I asked feeling already guilty. I wonder what his mother will say to me when she finds out her son has taken only coffee for breakfast.

"No don't worry I have a meeting to rush to" he said sounding as if he just got up. "Okay bye" i said and I heard him say a quick bye before hanging up.

I sighed and dropped my phone. I wonder what he is gonna eat for lunch then. Nothing? I finished taking the cereal and cleaned the bowl.

After I was done, I grabbed my black veil and threw on my white snickers. I carried my bag and heads out of the apartment after locking it.

I can't believe this will be our routine for the next 3 months. I'm not even complaining atleast we talk.

******