7: In a dilemma

She heard faint voices before she heard a loud "girl wake up it's noon already" she recognized that voice. It was Aaliya.

She immediately sat up right and there they are. Her 3 friends sitting on her couch looking at her like she has another eyes on her forehead.

"You guys really find joy in interrupting my sleep" she accused and they shrugged.

"Oh just shut up and go to the bathroom" Humaira said and hanifa added: "then you come and give us the details"

She immediately knew what they were talking about when they said 'details'. She smiled to her self remembering all the events of yesterday.

It was a day she will never forget. She finished her business in the bathroom and came our wearing a peach robe.

"You will be thrilled to know what happened yesterday girlfriends" she said to her friends while making her way to her vanity.

"Just tell us already" Humaira beamed with curiosity.

"Okay he took me to a restaurant an ITALIAN restaurant" she exergerated. "He knows the way to my heart" she added.

"So you mean you guys left your parents and went out?" Aaliya asked.

"Yep. He was like 'do you want to be the topic of their discussion?' And I was like 'nope' and then we went out. He is very fun to be around we were out for two hours"

"Great. So you guys are like chatting now?" Hanifa asked. "He collected your number right?" Humaira added.

Noor suddenly stopped realizing they didn't exchange numbers. "Shit" she mumbled.

Her friends burst out laughing. "So you mean you guys talked and he even dropped you home but didn't exchange numbers?" Aaliya asked laughing.

"Just shut up" Noor said to them and and they started laughing all over again. She ignored them and went to her closet.

"Where are we going?" She asked looking for what to wear.

"We were thinking of the movies then to bleu cafe" hanifa said. "Movies at where?" Noor asked.

"Silverbird"

"Where is the bleu cafe?"

"You won't know"

"Where is the silverbird?"

"You won't know"

She glared at her friends who shrugged "what? You barely know anywhere in Abuja"

She picked out a brown satin gown with a milk chiffon hijab.

******

"Wow this is nice" Noor said entering the cinema. "I know right" Aaliya responded.

By the end Of the movie, Noor was starving not only Noor but all of them. They decided not to buy any snacks for the movie since they were going to a cafe.

"Humaira you are driving" Hanifa said sitting in the back seat with Noor. "No I'm not" she said.

"Well it's your car" Aaliya told Humaira who rolled her eyes and sat in the drivers seat. "Plus you are the one that knows the way to the cafe"

"Shut up"

*************

"Bro she is gorgeous" Aaryan said to zayn for the hundredth time.

Zayn rolled his eyes removing his watch because he just came back from work.

"Do you like her? Are you going to marry her? Where did you guys go to yesterday? Did you tell-"  Zayn cut him off.

"Geez Aaryan how many questions do you have?" Zayn said taking a sip of water.

"I'm curious" he replied sitting on Zayn's bed. "Well I'm not go-" he was cut off when his sister Amira barged in.
"Don't you know how to knock?" Aaryan said to her and she ignored him.

"Yaya I need Noor's number right now" she excitedly said standing in front of zayn.

"I don't have it" he simply said but that was a shocker for both Aaryan and Amira.

"Why don't you have it?" They asked in unison making zayn look at them weirdly. "Because I forgot to ask her"

"Bro. You were supposed to ask her for her number when you dropped her home" Amira explained.

"Okay" he said and she was about to talk again when a maid knocked and told them that umma wanted them downstairs for dinner.

After dinner zayn came up to his room to find several missed calls from Husna. He has been avoiding her calls since yesterday. He clicked call and it started ringing.

She picked immediately almost as if she was expecting the call. "Zayn finally why have you been ignoring my calls? What did I do? Have I upset you in anyway? Please forgive me I-"

"You haven't done anything I'm not mad at you" he told her. He could tell she was about to cry.

"Then what is it? Are you loosing interest in me? You have been like this since you came back from your trip"

"Umm listen......it's...the thing is can we meet tomorrow? I want to tell you something" he said.

"Sure. But is something wrong?" She asked. "No all is okay I will talk to you Tomorrow" he immediately hanged up.

He put his hands on his face feeling a severe headache coming. He sighs taking his towel to go take a shower.

Noor isn't bad she is a likable person.
~ he thought smiling to himself.

**

Please vote, comment and share💌❤️