44: Zayn, can you forgive me?

Please ignore all typos and errors. This book has not been edited yet.
**
Follow me on instagram 👇🏼
@diary_of_faeezah
(Link is in my bio)
**
Enjoy💗

Third person's pov

Aaryan and Amira walked into the house all smiles. They couldn't wait to share the news with everyone.

Amira ran to tell their mother who returned that morning after Zayn left for Tokyo while Aaryan went to their father.

Amira entered her mothers room and found her on the bed. She ran to her and said "you're going to be a grandma and I'm going to be an aunt" she spoke with excitement dripping from her voice. She had the same energy and enthusiasm as Layla.

"What?" The mother asked clearly puzzled. "Yes you heard me just right. Noor is still pregnant" Amira revealed expecting a happy reaction from her mother but she got quite the opposite as the mother murmured "oh no" which Amira heard.

Her smile dropped realizing her mother isn't happy about the news she just heard. "Umma what happened? Is anything wrong? Aren't you happy that you're going to be a grandmother?"Amira asked obvious to her mothers hatred to Noor.

"Of course I am, I was just thinking of how Zayn will act when he finds out" she said.
'Our whole plan will be ruined' she thought in her head.

"Exactly, that's what I was thinking also but Noor said she wants to inform him herself" Amira said. "Hmm" was all she muttered.

"I will go and greet Abba," she said, and finally left the room leaving Umma alone.

She grabbed her phone furiously and called Husna who picked up immediately. "Come here right now" she ordered through gritted teeth. She hung up the call before Husna from the other side replied.

She was mad, annoyed, and furious. How can her plan fail like this??

She was still in the room when 20 minutes later, Husna knocked at her bedroom door. She told her to come in and Husna did so. She opened her mouth to speak but Umma interrupted.

"Save it," she said sternly looking at Husna angrily. "That girl is still carrying my son's child" she spoke and Husna looked horrified.

"What? h-how is that possible?" she asked dumbfounded. "Well, I'm supposed to ask you that. How is that possible? I thought you said the pregnancy was handled?"
She asked and Husna didn't know what to say.

"I-" she cuts her off. "I don't care how we will do it but we have to get rid of that child" Umma stated sitting on the edge of her bed. "What can we possibly do? Don't forget that she knows I manipulated her into the abortion. She won't trust me again" Husna said.

Both Umma and Husna went silent after that. Probably thinking of what to do next.

"Go home, I will update you on what to do next okay?" Umma spoke after moments of silence. "Alright" Husna nodded and creaked the bedroom door open. She gasped in shock as she saw who was behind the door.

Umma rossed to her feet also shocked. Husna looked back at Umma worried their plan has been exposed. "How long have you been standing there?" Umma asked sternly.