13: Paparazzi Mode

Noor's pov

I was still in my position when the bridesmaids barged in. "I need to touch your makeup" Humaira said dragging me to my vanity table.

"You guys have to be downstairs in ten" Layla said before exiting the room.

Humaira started applying powder to my face and highlights. I make eye contact with Husna and she smiled I smiled back and turned to Humaira. I could tell that smile was fake again.

"Oya let's go" Layla said opening the door wide. Hanifa covered my face with my lafaya. "You guys I'm nervous" I told them.

"Chill girl. Your job is just to stand there pose for the camera and show off" Aaliya encouraged and I smiled to myself knowing she was right. I got this.

It felt like forever going down the stairs. The bridesmaids said I had to walk majestically and they made me feel more nervous. I couldn't even see where I was going because my lafaya wasn't a see-through.

I heard a lot of noises and cameras flashing everywhere. "Stop" Amira whispered to me and I stopped walking. I didn't know where I was standing or in front of who I was.

Then I my veil was getting lifted and I froze. Shit I'm I In front of zayn? I'm so gonna kill those girls.

Soon my face was revealed. I smiled at Zayn and he smiled back. Masha Allah I have a extremely handsome husband.

He gently intertwined his hands with mine making me freeze again. Gosh what is he doing to me. He felt warm tho I'm not gonna lie and I like it.

I turned to see the girls on full paparazzi mode. I was already having a headache. Zayn squeezed my hand as if calling me indirectly. I looked up at him and he signaled this head to ya Faruk. I almost burst out laughing when I saw him.

He was staring down at our intertwined hands. I laughed a little before saying "he is like that. You know? Overprotective"

"I can see that" he smiled. I turned my eyes to the bridesmaids and I saw Husna staring at us. Well specifically Zayn. I caught her attention and she smiled before looking away.

What's wrong with this girl?
What's happening?

After more photos with the families, it was time to go. You know how brides cry their eyes out before they leave right? Well it was the opposite for me.

Maybe it was because I was used to not leaving with my family. I mean I'm gonna miss them so much especially mama but I have done this before and thank god we are in the same country now so I can see them anytime I want right?

I wasn't planning on crying at all but you know how mothers are. I don't blame her tho. We hardly had our time during all the wedding events because she was so busy.

We hugged each other for like 5 minutes as she speaks sweet words to me. I hugged Baba next and he encouraged me to always stay happy and obey my husband.

I hugged Layla and that prick head had the audacity to tell me "I'm moving to your room" i gave her a glare and she tried to hold back her laughter. "Don't even think about it" I said trying to sound threatening.

The bridesmaids on the other hand were still in paparazzi mode. Mama hugged me again and this time I couldn't control the tears anymore. This was all her fault. Why won't she stop crying.

I was gently pulled back by ya Faruk "I think you forgot about me" everyone laughed including me and I hugged him. Layla came and joined out hug and I whispered "I'm gonna miss you guys" "we will miss you too"

Ya faruk started walking me to the car which Zayn was standing besides. "Yaya I look terrible don't I? Mama made me cry" I sniffed and he slipped his arm on my shoulder.