54: Daddy Stuff

Please ignore all typos and errors. this book has not been edited yet.
**
Enjoy🤍

Zayn's Pov

"where are you heading to now?" Mustapha asked me over the car speakers. "i'm going to pickup my wife" i told him with a smile even though he couldn't see me.

"i have a wife too you know but i still make time to call and ask about your well being" he said trying to be serious but he is Mustapha. a literal clown. "i have been busy with work and a eight months pregnant wife to take care of" i told him and i know definitely that he rolled his eyes.

"this daddy stuff is getting into your head too much and you are not even a father yet" he said making me laugh. which daddy stuff? "you are out of your mind Musty. you really are" i exclaimed making him to burst out laughing. typical Mustapha. who laughs at getting insulted? i was just joking anyways.

"i have to go pick up my CHILD from my parents" he said stressing the word 'baby' making me cackle louder. "i will have mine soon don't worry" I replied before ending the call and pulling up to the café.

I squeezed my brows in confusion noticing the sight in front of me. there was a crowed of people around the building. what is going on here?

I quickly found a parking space and got out. I made my way through the crowed and into the café with the help of a security guard. the café was empty and only the manager was there. she looked scared and shaken. "what is going on? where is Noor?" I asked her immediately she noticed my presence.

"it's ma'am. s-she got into a-an accident" she said in a shaky voice. I was sure my heart stopped beating for a split second. Accident. she got into an accident. "she was bleeding so m-much sir. it was an unbearable sight"

"w-which hospital? who took her?" I felt everything around me dim as I asked her the questions she probably didn't know the answer to. "I-I don't know sir. I left the place immediately I saw her. I went inside the café to give you a call but people told me that a woman took her in a car"

I gave a sigh of frustration. why is this happening? why? only god knows what condition my wife and child are in. the faint sound of my phone ringing in my pocket bought me out of my trans. I picked up when I saw it was umma calling. "Umma Noor g-got into an a-accident. I don't know what to do. I don't kno-" I said immediately I picked.

"I bought Noor to the hospital Zayn don't worry" she said on the other side. "is she fine? please don't tell me anything happened to her or the baby. infact I'm on my way" I hanged up the phone and quickly dashed out of the café. I knew exactly which hospital they are at.

*

Third person's pov

Operation theatre, Hospital

"she can't give birth to the infant. she is too weak" a doctor said to a nurse who nodded her head almost in pity. "get the necessary things for cs as soon as possible" he told the nurse before she left to do what she was asked to do.

Noor's heart began to beat faster after hearing that alerting the doctor. "I need you to stay calm ma'am i'm going to give you anesthesia now" he told her before slowly injecting the needle into her skin.

"everything is ready doctor" the nurse said coming In with another nurse following behind her with supplies. "she has lost a lot of blood already. it is going to be really hard to save both the baby and the mother" the doctor announced to another doctor who just walked in. he seemed to be the senior to the other doctor. "focus on saving the mother then" the senior doctor said and the other doctor nodded.