36: Abortion

Please ignore all typos and errors. This book has not been edited yet.
**
Follow me on Instagram 👇🏼
@diary_of_faeezah
(Link is in my bio)
***
Enjoy❤️
***

Noor's pov

"Mmmm this smells so good" Husna complimented the dishes on the dining. "Thank you" I said returning to the kitchen.

"Zayn is going to be so happy once he sees this" she said referring to the dishes that I made for Zayn. I nodded agreeing with her.

It was 2:34pm which means Zayn will arrive any moment from now. "Zayn's mother called me yesterday" she started and I nodded signaling her to continue.

"She told me Zayn requested I stay here for some time," she told me. I kept quiet for some moments. Zayn definitely didn't say it. Does that mean Umma lie using Zayn? Or is Husna lying? Or is Zayn the one who said it?

"Noor" I heard her call me. "Yeah?" I jerked my face to her blinking profusely. "If you're not okay with it I can leave" she said almost whispering. That made me feel guilty. Why? I don't know.

"No. Of course not I am glad Zayn said that. Besides, I don't want you to leave" I said honestly. She is willing to help me and if she leaves, things will be hard for me.

"Did you talk to the doctor?" I asked bringing up the abortion case. "Yeah I settled on a meeting tomorrow at 2," she said and I nodded. "What if Zayn gets suspicious?" she asked. I don't know and I hope he never does.

"I will handle it" I stated. How am I going to handle it? I don't know.

"Let me get my phone from my room" she excused herself and left.

I proceeded with arranging everything on the table until I heard the doorbell. A smile made its way across my face as I went to open the door.

There he stood looking as handsome as ever, my hubby. A husky chuckle left his mouth as I placed my head on his chest. He hugged me back slightly patting my head. Call me childish but I missed him.

"Are you gonna let me in?" his deep voice spoke after moments of hugging. I pulled back with a grin on my face as I moved to the side for him to enter. The driver came behind him and dropped some luggage.

I closed the door behind the driver and Zayn dropped on the couch. I walked to the couch and sat next to him. "How was Egypt?" I asked excitedly. "It was okay but you know what could have made it better?" he asked.

"What?" I asked puzzled.

"You"

I'm sure my face is bright pink right now. He better not start with his over-romantic comments. I mean I'm not complaining but it gets flattering. Too flattering. "How would I have made it better," I asked. "Even your mere presence means a lot to me," he said. Not again.

"Okay so here is the thing" he sat upright looking directly at me. "I'm taking you to every trip I go from now" he said and I laughed. "Okay" I replied knowing he is joking or maybe he ain't.

"Zayn you are back" we heard a voice. Husna's voice coming from behind us. She came near us with a smile on her face. "Husna how are you?" Zayn asked with the same expression as hers.