9: she is Unforgetful

"Noor give me your number so I can give it to yaya because I'm sure he didn't collect your number did he?" Amira said making Noor chuckle.

"No he didn't" she replied before collecting Amira's phone to put her number.

"Okay I will see you soon" Amira gave Noor a hug after she collected her phone. "Bye" she said as she walked out the door.

Noor turned to Layla who had a mysterious smile on her face. "What?" She asked. "Nothing" Layla replied.

"You're such a weird girl" Noor said before walking pass her to go to her room.

******

Two weeks later....

She walked into the room and saw nobody. She was about to turn to leave when she heard her name. "Husna?"

Zayn's mother called looking at Husna with a huge smile which Husna returned and went to hug her. "Oh my dear how are you?" Umma asked as she took Husna to her bed to seat.

"I'm fine Alhamdulillah. How is your health and how is Abba?" Husna asked.

"We are all fine my dear" she said taking Husna's hands in hers.

Umma really felt guilty and sorry for Husna after what happened. She believed Husna can be the best wife for her son and she knew what was done to Husna wasn't fair. "Listen dear, I'm sorry for whatever happened I know you are really hurt bu-"

"It's okay. I......" Husna couldn't continue as her eyes fill with tears. She looked up hoping to stop the tears from pouring but that didn't go unnoticed by umma.

"I...I'm fine. It's....it's okay really" she added before sniffing. She faked a smile and looked at umma who had a worried look on her face.

"Bu-" umma was about to talk when they heard a salaam and Amira walked in. She was taken aback to see Husna but nevertheless, she smiled and walked further into the room.

"Amira how are you?" Husna asked giving her a hug which She returned. Husna and Amira had a really good relationship even before Zayn's and Husna's bond. She was their favorite female cousin.

"I'm great. You?" She asked also looking at her with sympathy. Husna hated it that they were looking at her like that. She believed she was alright and had gotten over it already. Or so she thought.

"I'm absolutely fine" she gave her a courageous smile and Amira nodded.

"Do we have a new one in line? Should I come to your room?" Husna asked excitedly. "Totally. Let's go" Amira beamed but umma stops them.

"Amira I need to talk to Husna first" she said and Amira nodded before leaving the room.

Husna sat down on the same spot and waited for umma to start speaking. "Husna I know your wedding with zayn has been called off but please promise me that you won't distance yourself from us" umma said grabbing Husna's hands.

"Don't you ever think that I would do that. I will never distance myself from this family because my wedding was called off. You are like my mother. Amira is like my best friend and Aaryan is and will always be my partner in crime and my favorite" she joked at the end making umma laugh as well.

"What about zayn?" Umma asked. Husna kept quiet for a second. What was she supposed to tell her? That she loves zayn so much? Or that she can't forget about him? Or that she is breaking every single time someone mentions his name?

"He.......umm....and I will be the same as we were before.....it all started" she said looking down and tears threatening to pour down any second.

Umma lifted her chin up and that was the moment she broke down. She hugged umma and sobbed uncontrollably.

"Umma......I miss him so much. Every day and every night I always look at my phone to see if he will call or text me but nothing happens" she said in between her sobs as umma pats her back.

"I wish this was just a nightmare and that it's not true. I love him so much and I can't stop Umma but it seems like he has forgotten the 2 years we did together. He gave up on us. He probably didn't even try to fight for us. He probably didn't love me as much as I love him"

After a few moments of silence, Husna pulled away and continued sniffing. She had red puffy eyes as the result of her crying. She wipes her tears and looked at Umma then muttered "I'm sorry I said that. I-"

"It's fine. I'm glad you opened up to me. But dear please know that zayn didn't have a say in this matter. I'm sure if he had a chance to be with you then he wouldn't think twice before taking it" umma comforted her.

"It's alright please don't worry" Husna smiled. "I will leave now I have a shift at 6 so.."

"Sure dear please take care of yourself" Umma said and Husna nodded before heading towards the door only for it to be opened first by zayn with a salaam.

Zayn was also not expecting to see her there. She gave him a smile which didn't reach her eyes and turned to umma and bid her bye before going out the door.

"What was she doing here?" He asked. "She came to see me" umma replied.

"She came to see me even after what happened. But what about your soon to be wife? She hasn't even made any attempt to see me or talk to me" Umma clearly doesn't like Noor.

"Ughh umma please don't say that" Zayn pleaded to which umma turned to look at him.

"Okay let me keep quiet" she said sarcastically making zayn sigh and exit the room.

Umma doesn't like Noor one bit.

****

Eid Mubarak you guys 🕌🕋☪️

I'm back with a boring yet exciting chapter.

I know most of y'all are pitying Husna and y'all want her back with zayn. She is heartbroken which is the point.

Some are hating this book already but I promise you all that it will get exciting in a bit.😊😌

EID MUBARAK (once again)👍

❤️

❤️