41: Manipulation

Please ignore all typos and errors. This book has not been edited yet.
**
Follow me on instagram 👇🏼
@diary_of_faeezah
(Link is in my bio)
**
Enjoy 💗

Noor's pov

"Calm down Noor" Mama said patting my back as my sobs began to subsidize. "Here take this" Layla handed me a glass of water and I gladly took it gulping down the whole glass.

"It's okay" Mama placed my head on her shoulder and continued to rub my back until I was ready to talk. "Tell me what happened Noor did you have a fight with Zayn?"

"No" I calmed myself down and decided to tell Mama everything. From the beginning.

"I found out I was 4 weeks pregnant 2 weeks ago" I started after calming down.Mama looked taken aback and confused at the same time "why are you sad then? That's great news" she said turning my face to her.

I ignored her statement and continued. "Husna, the girl Zayn was supposed to get married to started living with us and when I started seeing signs of my pregnancy I decided to talk to her about it because I thought we were close friends and I thought I could trust her"

"When I told her I was pregnant I myself wasn't too excited but I guess I only needed to talk to someone who can assure that it's okay to fear when you're pregnant but instead Husna poisoned my mind against it. She told me lies just so I can abort my baby"

"At that time my mind was fragile and I took any advice at that time, a few days later we were on our way to a clinic to talk about the abortion. The place was dirty and I'm pretty sure illegal too but I was too desperate to care"

"The whole procedure was done and I was ready to abort my baby but I backed out off last minute. I was too afraid for the doctor to abort the baby so I decided to take the pills instead. I took the pills for two days until Zayn found out about it last night" this whole time I wasn't looking at either Mama or Layla so I looked at them.

Mama looked disappointed and out of words while Layla looked as if she had a lot of questions about the situation.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean for this to get out of hand" I started but I didn't know where to go with it. I don't have anything to defend myself.

"Why didn't you tell me about any of this??" Mama asked. Even I don't know. I just trusted that backstabbing Husna blindly and went ahead with everything she says "I don't know I-i just wanted to get rid of the baby I wasn't thinking straight"

Mama released a sigh before leaving the room without a word. I knew this would happen. I knew everyone is going to be mad at me at the end.

"So you didn't tell your friends too?" Layla asked quietly crossing her hands over her chest. "No, I didn't tell anyone" I replied trying to wipe the ocean of tears that ran down my face.

"Let's go up to your room" she suggested before helping me get up. When we went out of the room, Baba, Mama, and ya Faruk were nowhere to be caught a glimpse of.

We went up to my old room which I guess they kept clean every day. Layla sat me down on the bed and said "I will get something for you to eat" she spoke as she grabbed the Ac remote.

"I'm not hungry," I said to her. "You have to eat something, you look very weak," she said and left the room afterward.

My eyes rambled around my room recollecting all the memories I had here. When I use to fantasize about Zayn. When I found out I was getting married to Zayn. When I was getting ready for our first date. During the wedding when I would admire myself in the mirror and how crowded this room was.

I smiled at the memories but the smile faded away instantly remembering how I messed up everything. I have ruined my marriage with Zayn. Only a miracle can help me now.

****
Zayn's Pov

Hurt. Backstabbed. Betrayed. Pain. Distress.

These things can't describe how I feel right now. The knocking sounds that I was hearing were trying to bring me out of my trans.

I shut my eyes right welcoming a headache that I had been expecting earlier. I hated how I was behaving but I can not help it.

I just wanted to be left alone but clearly, the people In my house don't comprehend that. I groaned In annoyance as the knocking continued.

I got to my feet and opened the bedroom door. I didn't wait to see who it was and I immediately went back to my position which was on the bed.

Husna walked in holding a tray of whatever it is she cooked. I stared at her with disinterest as she made her way to me. She kept the tray on the coffee table beside the bed.

"I know you're hurt by what Noor did but that doesn't mean you can starve yourself," she said more softly than I preferred.

"I don't want to eat anything Husna and I want to be left alone," I told her massaging my temple.

I heard her sigh "Zayn your mother sent me here and I'm not leaving until you eat," she said.

I threw my head back in annoyance. Doesn't she get it? I want to be left alone for god sake. "Husna leave," I said preferably meaner than I intended.

She looked at me seemingly hurt but I was too annoyed to care. I just want her out of my sight. "Why are you taking out your anger on me? Noor is the one you should go and shout at...."

"At her parent's house," she added and I looked up at her. What did that mean? "At her parent's house?" I asked puzzled.

"Yes, Umma threw her out of the house immediately after you came upstairs" she spoke casually. I stood up after hearing that. Was there the need to keep her out of the house?

I walked past Husna to go and confront Umma, why was I acting like this? Shouldn't I be glad that she left? Besides, I don't have to see her again. I stopped abruptly with my hand on the doorknob.

"What are you even going to say to her?" Husna asked. "Are you going to ask her why she kicked your darling wife out of the house?" she added and I turned to face her with my hands across my chest.

"She hurt you Zayn, she aborted your first baby, she did it without even considering your feelings and clearly that shows that she doesn't care about you the way you care about her"

"Your mother didn't do anything wrong by kicking her out of the house, she deserves it after her betrayal" Husna finished. She was right. Noor deserved anything that happens to her after what she did.

"You are right," I said with a sigh. Husna smiled widely "now can you please eat something?" she pleaded and I nodded.

I've realized that not marrying Husna was a bad sentiment from the beginning. I decided to be obedient and look where it landed me.

I've loved her unconditionally and this is what I get in return.

*****
Holllaaa🙈😊
I feel so sorry for Zayn I swear😩😭how can Noor hurt him this bad???!

Anyways, I'm sorry this chapter is kinda short and after a lot of comments and messages, I've finally updated 😅😅😅

I will try to update more frequently Insha Allah 😘😘

Please tell me what you think about this chapter🫶❤️

Lots of love
-faeezah💕