43: she is bound to you.

Please ignore all typos and errors. This book has not been edited yet.
***
Follow me on instagram 👇🏼
@diary_of_faeezah
(Link is in my bio)
***
~Big announcement at the end of the chapter~
**
Enjoy💗

Zayn's Pov

"Remind me why I'm your friend again?" I rolled my eyes for the hundredth time when I heard Mustapha's voice.

"I don't know, why don't you go home and think about it?" I suggested urging him to leave. Don't get me wrong he is my best friend and I enjoy his company the most but not today.

It was 8pm and I was getting ready to head home from the office, I needed some sleep cause My flight leaves early tomorrow.

Mustapha decided to stop and check up on me apparently. He keeps divulging me to forgive Noor as if it was that easy.

"Okay clearly you don't want to talk about her" he stated. "Yes I don't" I responded straightforwardly.

"Your mother and Husna are staying with you now, how do you feel about that?" he asked. "Oh so you're my therapist now?" I replied sarcastically and this time he rolled his eyes.

"Common bro, a lot is happening in your life and you're clearly hurting and disturbed but you're refusing to open up, instead your just want to run away from your problems. That's not what the Zayn I knew would do"

I stood up from my chair and roamed around the office. "What is there to open up about? My wife that I love decided on her own that she doesn't want a baby and aborted my child? Or the fact that both my mother and my ex decided to move in with me?" I spoke out clearly frustrated with everything.

"I want to be away from everything. What is even there to solve? I hate the fact that I still love Noor even after what she did and I will never forgive her for what she did to me" I added looking out the glass building which had a beautiful view of Abuja.

"At least talk to her once before your leave" Mustapha said and I turned with a hardened look on my face. "Didn't you hear what I just said?" I asked him.

"Of course I did but Noor is your wife. She is still bound to you and you can't ju-" I cut him off.

"Whose side are you on?" I asked with a straight face. I'm tired of everything treating me like the bad guy. My father, siblings and best friend they all want me to reconcile with my wife. They want ME to make things to right when from the beginning I was the one who was betrayed and lied to. I'm the victim here for god sake.

Mustapha opened his mouth to speak but I interrupted him again. "I'm done with this conversation" I said and with that I left my cabin.

I stopped by my assistants table "make sure everything is prepared for tomorrow" I said and continued to walk out of the building.

Nobody is gonna change my mind about leaving. Nobody.

*****

Noor's pov

A day later

I flattered open slowly as the beeping sound of the heart machine engulfed my ears. My head began to throb immediately I looked to my right. I shut my eyes again to lessen the pain but it didn't work.