01 - Prologue.

"The sky looks beautiful."

"Not more than you."

Jungkook scoffed silently, remembering the thousands of times he had heard that line. First time was on a camping trip when he was in high-school. The moon looked absolutely gorgeous that night. But Taehyung just said 'not more than you.'

He heard it again on prom night.

On his first date. And second and third. And most probably on all of his dates. Taehyung knew he loved praises.

Jungkook likes to admire beautiful things. He had a keen eye for that. If he was not in his current profession, he would have definitely been a photographer.

Jungkook would always compliment beautiful things, and Taehyung would assure him that yes, it sure is beautiful. But not more than you.

But now, he watched as Taehyung gently pushed back a hair strand behind the ear of the pretty girl in front of him. The elder had a soft smile on his face, as he leaned forward to place a tender kiss on her cheek.

Jungkook watched as the girl smiled shyly, and looked away in a flustered way. Taehyung was pretty much the same. His sheepish grin was all too familiar for Jungkook.

Taehyung slowly raised a hand and held it over the girl's cheek, before he leaned on and kissed her lips. The kiss looked hesitant and innocent, perfectly fitting for the initial stage of a romance story. Jungkook can remember how it had been for him too. Gosh, he was so mortified to even look at Taehyung for a few days.

Taehyung pulled back from the kiss and gave a little smile to the girl, before his eyes darted over her shoulder to where Jungkook was standing.

If he saw the less than warm emotions dancing in Jungkook's eyes, he chose to ignore it. He had his whole attention fixed for the second kiss so he anyway didn't notice Jungkook walking past the crowd, and out of his sight.

The second kiss was even longer, and Taehyung let himself get lost in that. As he knew he should. Until.. a loud voice broke them apart.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"CUT!!"