13 - I think I like him

Being alone and lonely are two very different things. Jungkook doesn't mind being alone. In fact, sometimes it feels rather calming and therapeutic to be away from all the buzz and the busyness of his idol life. 

But what he feels right now, is loneliness. And Jungkook doesn't like that one at all.

For the past 15 minutes or so, he had been standing near the door of his own apartment, feeling reluctant to go inside. The corridor feels lonely, but he knows the inside of the apartment will feel even more so.

Both his and Taehyung's apartments have traces of both their tastes, so that they will feel at home in whichever place they stay. Jungkook low-key doesn't want to look at the painting behind the diner table that Taehyung brought, or the wooden key holder that the elder made when he visited a workshop once.

It'll just make Jungkook miss his boyfriend even more. 

But after about 10 more minutes, when he realised that he couldn't stand there the whole day, Jungkook sighed and punched the code to his door. He opened and closed the door, without really looking inside his apartment. He should have, cause he had a surprise waiting for him.

"Welcome home, cheater".

Taehyung's deep voice sent a shiver down Jungkook's spine. It sounded so intimidating that it took a few seconds for him to understand what the words meant.

"I-" Jungkook blinked a few times in confusion. "What?!"

Taehyung twirled the glass in his hand before taking a sip from it. "What?"

Then only Jungkook started to notice what Taehyung was wearing. A loosely tied robe. And judging by the way it was opened till his bare V line, Jungkook was willing to bet he's not wearing anything else inside. 

"Y-you called me a cheater?"

Taehyung lifted his glass again but didn't drink. Instead, he gave a piercing gaze to Jungkook. "I did."

"What the fuck?! I didn't cheat on you!"

"Then why did you run away?"

"I-" Jungkook was lost at words till he saw the mischievous glint and the faint smile on his boyfriend's face. "Tae.."

Taehyung let his facade fall and chuckled. Jungkook was pouting, while his eyes had a faint trace of wetness. Taehyung kept the glass on the coffee table and walked toward Jungkook. He sneaked his hands around the younger's shoulders and Jungkook's hands moved to Taehyung's hip on their own accord.

"You're such an idiot." Taehyung whispered softly, making Jungkook whine slightly before hiding his face in Taehyung's shoulder. "Where were you?"

"Having a drink with Hobi hyung." Jungkook's voice was a little muffled.

"Had dinner?"

Taehyung could feel Jungkook nodding against his shoulder. "But I could eat again. You?"

"I could eat again too."

Jungkook laughed softly. Taehyung pulled back and held the younger man within arms distance. There was a lonely tear that had slid down Jungkook's cheek and Taehyung diligently wiped it. 

"Why don't you go have a wash? I will make us some ramen."

Jungkook was hesitant to go. "Tae-"

"Later. Okay? We will talk after dinner."

The elder's voice was soft but at the same time, it didn't leave any room for arguments. Jungkook nodded his head before getting out of Taehyung's hold and walking toward their room.