10 - Growing Friendships.

There are days that Jungkook wants to be handled gently. With loving caresses, sweet praises and soft, almost feathery touches.

But today, was not one of those days. Today, he wanted to be pushed on to the mattress. Or the sofa, or even the table. Really, he's not much concerned about where he gets pinned to. He just wants to be manhandled on to a surface and pounded until he can't take it anymore. Preferably not be able to walk properly tomorrow. 

And that's exactly what Taehyung was doing right now. He was watching a program on TV, when Jungkook suddenly came to his apartment. The elder barely got a word out, before Jungkook straddled his hips and kissed him roughly. He was startled only for a second, and then he responded just as enthusiastically, while his hands found themselves around Jungkook's lower back. A dance practiced over many years, they could do it even in their sleep. 

"Baby wait-" Taehyung tried to speak in the small break the younger took for breathing but his lips was captured by an unusually hungry mouth again. 

Jungkook groaned against Taehyung's lips, clearly showing his displeasure at Taehyung's attempt of a conversation. Clearly this is a time for actions, not words. 

"Stop talking. Kiss."

Taehyung's let out a muffled chuckle at that bossy tone. Jungkook very rarely gets bossy with him but when he do, it's always a sight to behold.

"Yes sir!" Taehyung replied as he got up from the sofa, dragging Jungkook by his hand too. "Let's take this to bed then?"

Jungkook's considered it for few seconds, weighing the pros and cons of going to the bedroom or just doing it here on the sofa. Then he gave a short nod, making Taehyung smirk and pull the younger by his hand, all the way to the bed room. 

It started slowly, like any other time. But soon, evident by the rough pulling on his hair and impatient whining and movement on the bed, Taehyung realised that it it one of those days. The days that Taehyung jokingly likes to say, that his bunny boyfriend is on heat.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Taehyung changed the pace accordingly. He pushed the younger on to the bed, roughly removed his clothes, almost teared up his shirt in the process. His own cloths were removed within the next few seconds too. Jungkook was on his front, face pressed against the pillow while his half aroused member ached painfully due to the fraction it got from the bed.

Taehyung held Jungkook's nape with one hand, keeping his head firmly pressed on to the bed. His other hand had the younger's hips in a bruising grip, pretty much immobilizing him on the bed.

"Tae.." Jungkook whined in a desperate tone, making Taehyung chuckle again.

"On it, baby."

Taehyung didn't waste much time prepping the other. Mainly because of Jungkook's impatient whining to hurry up. And anyway, the younger wanted to have it rough today.

Soon, Jungkook was moaning on the bed, while Taehyung pounded into his hear with a rapid pace. The younger's was mumbling incoherent words between moans, as he slowly reached his high, and came with a loud scream.

Taehyung wasn't that far behind, and releases himself in to Jungkook's heat, painting the younger's inner walls with white. 

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

After cleaning up, both Jungkook and Taehyung laid under the blanket, warming each other. 

"Kookie..?"

"Hmm..?"

"Did something happen?"

That soft question made Jungkook lose all his sleepiness for a moment. They had been together for so long that even a smallest change of one cannot be hidden from the other.

Yes, something did happen, but Jungkook didn't want to tell it to Taehyung. It was something very stupid, even Jungkook understood that. Still, he couldn't help but feel little possessive of his boyfriend. But he couldn't tell Taehyung that he felt negative about the growing friendship between Tae and Sana, right? 

All three of them spends lot of time on the set together. It was actually Sana's initiative for them to be friends. Yoongi approved it whole heartedly, saying that a friendship in real life, will prove to have a very positive impact on their chemistry on screen.

Sana is actually a very kind and sociable girl. She befriended everyone on the set with only few words. Jungkook knew in his heart that even he would love to be friends with the girl, only if she wasn't being so clingy with Taehyung. She tried very hard to talk with Jungkook too, but the younger just didn't let his guard down around her.

"N-nothing."

Taehyung sighed before forcing Jungkook to turn his head and face him. "Kookie.. tell me what happened? Is it because of rhe drama? Or something else?"

"It's nothing important. Don't worry about it."

"Are you sure? You know you can tell me anything, right?"

"Yeah, I'm sure, Tae. Not something important at all."

Taehyung sighed again and pulled Jungkook in to his embrace. "Okie, if you say so."

Jungkook turned on the bed, grimacing a bit when a shot of pain went through his spine. 

And it didn't went unnoticed by Taehyung too. "Hey, are you in pain? 

"Hmm… a little. But it's okay. Nothing I can't handle."

Taehyung chuckled a bit and tightened the embrace he had on Jungkook. "Okay. Good night, baby."

"Good night, Tae."

Prettiest Lie - A Taekook Love Story.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara