28 - This Will Not Break Them.

Jungkook looked up at the sound of the front door opening. Hoseok looked like he'd been through the wringer. His hair looked disheveled, clothes hastily put on cause the Hobi that Jungkook knows, will never wear such mismatched clothes. 

"That bad huh?" Jungkook asked in what he hoped to be a nonchalant voice but he could see that Hoseok saw through that.

"Well, it's certainly not one of my best mornings." Hoseok answered in a tired voice, as he sat down on the sofa facing Jungkook's armchair.

"Hmm.. same." Jungkook gently ran his hand over the hand rest of the chair. "Quick question. Would a love chair be suitable for the living room? Or is it more of a bedroom item?"

Hoseok looked at Jungkook and blinked a few times. "L-love chair?"

"Yeah, I've been thinking about buying one lately."

"For the love of God-" Hoseok exclaimed, "Please keep it in the bedroom. I don't want to accidentally see you two going at it on a sex chair!"

"It's called a love chair. For, you know, lovers to sit on." Jungkook's eyes twinkled with mischief. 

"It's a sex chair for people to fuck in different and sometimes freaky positions."

Hoseok and Jungkook stared at each other for a few seconds before bursting out in laughter. It took about a minute for them to calm down and catch their breath. 

"Oh man!" Hoseok wiped the tear drops that had fallen on his cheeks due to laughing too much. "This is just exactly what I needed."

Jungkook gave a soft smile at that. "It's the least I could do, hyung, after making this much trouble. But I was serious about the love chair too."

"Like I said, please keep it in the bedroom."

Jungkook nodded in agreement. He watched as Hoseok looked around at the apartment, already sensing the question.

"Where's Taehyung?"

Jungkook shrugged his shoulders, indicating it's not a big deal. But Hoseok saw the subtle glance the idol sent toward his phone and the not so subtle worry in his eyes. 

"He has a photo shoot today?" Jungkook winced when it came out as a question. He didn't want Hoseok to know but it has been a while since Taehyung informed Jungkook about his schedule. And vica versa. 

"Oh."

"Yeah, I don't think he knows about it yet." Jungkook looked at his phone again. "Or I would have had an ear-ful."

Hoseok didn't doubt that. Actually it was the main reason that he didn't reprimand Jungkook as well, assuming Taehyung had already done it. 

This is not the first time Jungkook's cousin made trouble for him. Hoseok had to clean up many problems created by Kai, both before and after Jungkook's rise to fame. He hadn't known Jungkook would meet Kai yesterday. Jungkook only said that he's going for a drive when he asked for the vehicle without the driver. If Hoseok had any idea, he would never let Jungkook out of his sight. 

"So, what happened to that article?"

__________________________________

Taehyung was almost done with his photo shoot. It was for a brand that he is endorsing, something that he personally likes. During the photo shoot, he couldn't help but notice the small pockets of gossiping, people being on their phones more than usual and Jimin's worried face. The manager even went out to answer a few calls that seemed rather important. So the first thing Taehyung did after wrapping up the shoot, was to check his phone.

It didn't take him long at all to find out what the buzz was about. And even less time for his mind to get clouded with anger and frustration. He barely managed to keep his expression normal when the director praised his photos and talked about a few other related things. As soon as it was done, Taehyung walked out of the set, changed his clothes and ordered a confused Jimin to take him home as soon as possible.