54 - Epilogue.

2 years later…

"Welcome." The host, Yoo Jae Suk, welcomed the audience, warmly accepting their cheers and clapping. "Today… Well, today must be the most important day in our show. In today's episode of 'My Fated Lover' we have not only one celebrity, but two celebrities. That's right guys, for the first time ever, this celebrity couple is making their joint talk show debut. Please welcome, Nation's power couple, Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook!!!"

The cheers and screams of the crowd was ear splitting, as Taehyung and Jungkook walked through the entrance of the set. They sat on the two seater sofa, surprisingly with adequate space, because they are usually called a 'no-space couple', with how attached to the hips they are at public appearances.

After publicly declaring their long standing relationship, the star couple had been inseparable. They also had been a beacon of hope for others, who had been too scared to come out due to negative public reactions. Of course, the hate thrown at them still continued to some extent but the majority of the public absolutely adored them. Especially when they witnessed, for the first time, just how protective Taehyung is about his fiance. A whisper of negativity towards Jungkook, and Taehyung is all ready to slap those people with lawsuits. He had hired a team of best lawyers and bodyguards in Seoul, just to keep Jungkook out of harm's way. 

They have made many public appearances together in the past two or so years, but this is the first time they are actually participating in a talk show together.

"Welcome!" The host shook both Jungkook's and Taehyung's hands, before letting them sit back on the sofa. "Woah! I still can't believe you guys are here. I must have done a great deal of good in my previous life, to have this kind of fortune."

"Please.." Taehyung said as he chuckled, "You're being ridiculous, hyung. We both love this show. It's our pleasure to be here."

"The pleasure is all mine, Taehyung. But first of all, Jungkook, let me congratulate you on winning 3 Daesangs this year. The first ever solo artist to win three awards in a single year. Congratulations."

"Thank you, hyung. Yes, it was.. unbelievable. I truly owe it to my fans, they worked so hard. I would be nothing without them. I hope I can continue to be an artist they love."

"Of course your fans love you. In fact, they are crazy about you."

"Yeah, they are the best. I love my fans."

"But.." Jae Suk's eyes twinkled with mischief. "Not as much as you love Taehyung right?"

Both Jungkook and Taehyung chuckled, knowing very well that Jae Suk was playfully trying to push them into a corner to get a love declaration.

"Oh hyung, you know it's a different kind of love." Taehyung was the one who answered. "It's not fair to hold competitions between different categories, don't you think?"

"Ever the smooth talker." Jae Suk was nodding his head appreciatively, while the audience roared with laughter. "You're absolutely right, Taehyung."

"When it comes to matters of the heart, I usually am." Taehyung said with wiggling his eyebrows, making Jungkook softly smack him on the arm.

"And you two are nominated for best actor and best new coming actor in The Baeksang Arts Awards this year. How do you feel about that?"

"Well, we are honored, there's no other words to say. Jungkook of course is an excellent actor. In fact, I don't think there's anything he can't do. He has so much potential, I'm very proud of him."

"Tae.." Jungkook shook his head with a soft smile. "Don't mind him, hyung. As you can clearly see, he's very biased."

"I'm not." Taehyung replied immediately. "You're golden, love. And pretty soon, you'll be bagging all the drama and movie awards too."