At a Restaurant

Aries: Arrives with Nightmare as soon as everyone gets their food...
Taurus: Working in the kitchen with Chica... and secretly fucking up the orders on purpose...
Gemini: Having a French fry war with Balloon Boy and Toy Bonnie...
Cancer: Arguing with Monty about what appetizer to get
Leo: Vanessa is just fucking glaring at you because you're that fucker that's indecisive and is taking forever to give your order to the server... at one point, she deadass just kicks you under the table to make you hurry the fuck up.
Virgo: Arguing with Golden Freddy and Lefty on how you're gonna split the bill.
Libra: You, Rockstar Foxy and Nedd Bear dared each other to eat a lemon... now, you all have that fucking puckered face... LMAO
Scorpio: You keep stealing Funtime Foxy's food when you think they're not looking... but they are doing the same to you when they think you're not paying attention... it's a vicious cycle.
Sagittarius: You decided to put salt in everyone's drinks... but Puppet caught you and now, you're sitting at a separate table...
Capricorn: Using a crayon to play Hangman on the bottom of the table with Yendo and Minireena.
Aquarius: Sitting across from Springtrap and having a silent agreement that you don't want to be stuck with these other idiots.
Pisces: You and Freddy are the only one's noticing that everyone's order is fucking wrong...