At a library

Aries: You and Michael Afton are the librarians... and you probably hate your job.
Taurus: You and Happy Frog are doing story time with children... and Dee Dee keeps fucking everything up. She just keeps interrupting any time you try to read something.
Gemini: You are trying to keep Nightmare BB from eating the dictionaries... he thinks they look delicious for some reason. Every time you take one from him, he gets another.
Cancer: You, Funtime Foxy and Rockstar Bonnie are that group that always studies at the library. You're currently studying for... honestly, none of you know anymore. You have a math textbook, Rockstar Bonnie has some book of fairytales and Funtime Foxy is crying over Romeo and Juliet.
Leo: You and Vanny are in the true crime section... well, you were until you found a bunch of shit about cults and now, you've been stuck there for 5 hours Learning occult shit.
Virgo: You and Lefty are just reading... BEING FUCKING NORMAL! Well... Lefty is reading a cook book, but still normal compared to everyone else.
Libra: Orville decided to read you his favorite story... and it was a book about carpeting... so you fell asleep.
Scorpio: You and Toy Bonnie have decided to have a book fight... you are just throwing books at each other. You're also trying to figure out who throws the heaviest book.
Sagittarius: You are trying to read but Monty is pissed... so he threw a fucking chair and it nearly hit you so you're now yelling at him.
Capricorn: You and Golden Freddy are making a list of the weirdest kids books. So far, you have found Invisible Dick, The Night Dad Went to Jail and many others.
Aquarius: You were trying to help Withered Chica find a book but you two have stopped to watch the book fight between Scorpio and Toy Bonnie.
Pisces: You are using one of the computers to write a research paper... but Nightmare Mangle's existence is distracting you... all they're doing is looking over your shoulder but that's still enough to draw your attention away from the paper.