In a musical

A/N I hate musicals but this just seemed like a stupid ass idea, so I had to do it.

Aries: You and Phantom Chica somehow forgot you were part of the show and you sprinted on stage in the middle of one of the songs, no costumes, no mics, nothing. LMAO
Taurus: You're Ennard's understudy, so you push him down a flight of stairs so he can't do the show. LMAO, it works and you get to perform.
Gemini: You and Toy Chica are thinking that you're the shit, so during intermission, you're giving your autograph to audience members who definitely don't fucking want it. LMAO
Cancer: You and Gregory keep forgetting your cues and it's pissing everyone off.
Leo: You and Lolbit are in the ensemble, but you're both pissed, so you sing as loud and as terrible as possible during every fucking performance just to irritate everyone.
Virgo: Somehow, you and Lefty do amazing and don't fuck up anything.
Libra: You and Balloon Boy got stuck playing trees. You keep making stupid faces and laughing hysterically throughout the performance. The audience is confused about the laughing trees.
Scorpio: You and Monty have the lead roles. He forgets one of his extremely important lines on stage and you call him a fucking idiot in front of the large ass audience.
Sagittarius: You and Withered Foxy had to do a fight scene, and he literally threw you into the audience. You were both singing some shitty song while it happened.
Capricorn: You and Nightmare forgot that you still had mics backstage and you were making sex jokes. The entire audience heard everything.
Aquarius: You and Orville keep fucking up the choreography. You both kicked like five people during some shitty dance scene.
Pisces: You and Glitchtrap hate the director, so to piss them off, you make every song into a cupcakKe remix during the performance.