Middle School

Aries: You and Toy Freddy were the kids always using technology when the teachers were lecturing... and yes, it pissed them off.
Taurus: You and Dee Dee were the ones who pulled the fire alarms whenever there was a test or final...
Gemini: You and Balloon Boy were the fuckers who were loudly moaning in the back of the library... fucking why?
Cancer: You and Puppet were the teachers pets...
Leo: You and Funtime Chica were deadass smoking weed in the bathrooms... IN FUCKING MIDDLE SCHOOL!
Virgo: You and Foxy were the ones who never dressed out for gym...
Libra: You and Nightmare always started the food fights... and they were fucking amazing... it pissed off every fucking staff member in the school.
Scorpio: You and Glamrock Freddy always found a place to hide so you could skip class... and yes, he is ashamed of this now... LMAO
Sagittarius: You and Pigpatch had a whole fistfight on the stairs because... I don't fucking know... it was a nonsense reason
Capricorn: You and Toy Chica were the bitches who knew every bit of gossip... like who broke up or who was fucking pregnant... yes, I said pregnant.
Aquarius: You and Mangle were the fuckers who would sell answer keys for upcoming tests...
Pisces: You and Michael Afton were the fucking people who ate in class even when the teacher said not to... (I fucking did this... LMAO)