At a haunted house

A/N: HALLOWEEN BITCH!

Aries: You and Bonnie are the ones who punch the scare actors... THEY'RE JUST DOING THEIR FUCKING JOBS!
Taurus: You and Funtime Freddy somehow got lost in the haunted house... I'm really not sure how. Maybe you took a wrong turn, but you found a literal bathroom and you're confused.
Gemini: You, Springtrap, Scorpio and Moon are the scare actors.
Cancer: You and Henry run the haunted house... that's it.
Leo: You keep running into props and scare actors... and Toy Chica is laughing at you.
Virgo: You and Happy Frog literally bolted through the haunted house... like, you were out in less than a minute.
Libra: You and Gregory are just... being normal and walking through.
Scorpio: You, Moon, Springtrap and Gemini are the scare actors.
Sagittarius: You and Withered Golden Freddy are walking through and insulting all of the shitty props.
Capricorn: You and Nightmare Foxy keep yelling dumb shit at everything and everyone.
Aquarius: You and Funtime Chica are just dancing the entire time... not sure why.
Pisces: You and Jack-O-Bonnie were fucking around... so now, you've ended up stuck between two props and you can't get out. He's just laughing... not getting help.