At the Beach

A/N: The animatronics are now waterproof because Exotic Butters said so... yes, butter also talks.

Aries: You're trying to get a tan but Balloon Boy and Dee Dee keep hitting you with a ball...
Taurus: You're just trying to drown Ennard because... he's annoying you. (Bonus for my dumbass friend... replace Ennard with your stupid ex and Ennard can help you drown her)
Gemini: Unlike Taurus, you're trying to help Sun, who deadass began fucking drowning... because this makes sense.
Cancer: You and Phantom Chica are just building sand castles... and these turn into entire kingdoms... LMAO
Leo: You, Nightmare, Sagittarius and Scraptrap are doing Beer Bong...
Virgo: You got stuck walking around with Rockstar Freddy, who has a metal detector and is looking for fucking coins...
Libra: You and Bonnet are looking for seashells.
Scorpio: You and Foxy are just surfing.
Sagittarius: You, Scraptrap, Leo and Nightmare are doing beer bong.
Capricorn: Well... you're trying to get free because Monty completely buried you and sand... a lot of it...
Aquarius: You and Lefty found a random group of people and you're now joining their volleyball game.
Pisces: You and Withered Bonnie are just chilling in the water and talking...