Pranks

A/N: This is just who you prank, what you do and how they react... my ideas are shit, LOL

Aries: You decided to replace Bon-Bon with Bonnet and Funtime Freddy deadass didn't notice for a fucking week somehow... but when he found out, he threw Bonnet at you...
Taurus: You decided to fuck with Chica and throw away a fake piece of pizza... long story short, she flipped out and you had to hide from her for about three fucking days.
Gemini: You pranked Nedd Bear with a fake spider... and you sat and watched for 30 minutes as he beat the shit out of it with a broom
Cancer: You replaced Puppet's music box with some fucking heavy metal shit and now... they have decided to get you back by changing your alarm sound to FUCKING BABY SHARK! Imagine waking up to that shit
Leo: You decided to play a prank on Vanessa and pretend to break into the Pizzaplex... and she fucking knocked your ass out with a flashlight... good job.
Virgo: You gave Michael one of those rubber pencil things... and he just looked at you like you were fucking crazy.
Libra: You gave Nightmare BB a fucking vomit flavored candy (yes, those exist...) and he just fucking ate it and gave no reaction...
Scorpio: You told Glamrock Freddy that Gregory was missing and he ran around the entire Pizzaplex five fucking times only to discover that Gregory had been in his stomach hatch the whole time.
Sagittarius: You told Withered Bonnie you were gonna give him back his face, but you put a random ass face on him... but he thought it was fucking funny so you two are now in the middle of an intense prank war.
Capricorn: You replaced Toy Freddy's microphone with one of those microphone things you find in toy aisles and you told him it was the newest and best technology... he's been using it for a month and everyone is just confused.
Aquarius: You jokingly told Scraptrap he was in a fucking dream and you somehow convinced him of this, so he spent several months trying to wake himself up...
Pisces: You just glued a doorknob onto the wall to fuck with Molten Freddy... AND HE KEEPS TRYING TO OPEN THE FUCKING WALL!