During the apocalypse

A/N: Well everyone, this is it. The last chapter. Will I do a part 2? Probably not.
Thanks to all of you who read this and put up with my stupidity. I'm glad people were able to be entertained by the bullshit I pull out of my brain.
Also, not sure what kind of apocalypse this is. I just keep having dreams about weird creatures taking over the world so...
Anyway, enjoy the last chapter. BYE MY FAZBALLS!

Aries: You and Toy Freddy just try to ignore the world and play video games... it doesn't work for very long.
Taurus: You and Nightmare BB stocked up on food, but ate it all in the first 24 hours. LMAO
Gemini: You and Nedd Bear were turned into the creatures at the beginning of the apocalypse.
Cancer: You and Glamrock Chica invite the creatures in for cookies... FUCKING WHY?
Leo: You and Funtime Foxy end up in some random house, but you forgot to fucking barricade all of the doors and windows, so the creatures or whatever got in.
Virgo: Sun ends up dead because he sacrifices himself for you... but you only end up surviving one more day. LMAO
Libra: You and Phantom Foxy are just tweeting the whole time. You tweeted "About to die. Being chased! #YOLO" while you were being chased.
Scorpio: You and Vanny are just running around with flamethrowers and causing mass chaos.
Sagittarius: You and William Afton got a bunch of weapons, but you end up killing him because... it's fucking Afton. Duh.
Capricorn: You and Jack-O-Bonnie are having too much fun stabbing creatures in the head. You've made a game out of it. You're winning.
Aquarius: Congratulations! You and Golden Freddy survive the apocalypse and are some of the last on Earth.
Pisces: You and Molten Freddy keep pissing off the creatures just so they will chase you and you can feel a nice adrenaline rush. LMAO