The signs as my weird FNAF dreams

A/N: I have a lot of weird ass FNAF dreams... so enjoy whatever the fuck this is.

Aries:
I worked at Fazbear Frights and instead of trying to kill me, Springtrap sat with me and we had fucking tea together while I asked him questions about his murders.

Taurus:
So, my friend and I were down where Sister Location takes place. Next thing you know, we're stealing the animatronics and leaving the facility. For some reason, my blind ass goes over to the driver's side and I try to open the door. Baby calls me an idiot because the door was already open and I jokingly call her a bitch... which pisses her off. The dream ends with me driving away with my friend and all of the animatronics in a huge ass vehicle.

Gemini:
I had a dream where I was the bite of 87 victim... but I have no fucking idea who bit me. I don't even think the character existed, but it was a FNAF location.

Cancer:
I had a dream where I was fucking around in the snow with a bunch of different animatronics... oh, and Vanny was there for some reason. Either way, at first the snow was outside... LIKE NORMAL! Then, it ended up in the living room of a random house and we were all pushing each other against the back of a couch.

Leo:
I had a dream where Vanessa and I were college roommates... and we were really close friends. Like, to the point where people thought we were dating. Anyways, the dream was the most normal dream I've ever had besides the fact I was close friends with a fictional character.

Virgo:
I had a dream I worked at the Mega Pizzaplex and I was fucking around in the elevator with Roxy... but next thing you know, the fucking elevator breaks... but then starts up again, taking us to a floor that doesn't exist. We were both confused as fuck and tried to fix the elevator.

Libra:
I had a dream where I was salvaging animatronics... AT MY GRANDMA'S HOUSE! I kept falling asleep because I was tired. Someone kept telling me I was gonna die but... I kept waking up to check on the animatronic and zap them if they moved so... I didn't die somehow.

Scorpio:
So, for some reason, Afton was chasing me through the woods and I thought he wanted me to join his fucking cult. Nope... he wanted to burn me alive even though I've done fucking nothing to him. I escaped though and killed him instead but... we all know he always fucking comes back.

Sagittarius:
I had this weird ass dream where I was in the Afton house... but it was actually the house my aunt lives in. Either way, I was trying to hide from William because I knew he'd be pissed if he saw me in his house. I kept ducking behind the counter when he would come into the kitchen.

Capricorn:
I was just walking around some place when I found a springlock suit. My dumb ass self decided to put it on because... I totally knew what I was doing. I ended up dying in the suit.

Aquarius:
So, long story short... I was online friends with Ballora... This makes no sense to me because it's just so unlikely. Either way, we were having a very strange conversation about someday meeting in person but this was all happening while I was trying to run away from a murderer.

Pisces:
So, I was a beta tester for Help Wanted but I kept insulting Glitchtrap when he would appear and get closer to me. He didn't like that so he would try to merge with me and I kept refusing. He also tried to kill me somehow but it didn't work. I ended up finishing the testing and successfully pissed him off.