In a friend group

A/N: Well, I WAS back on schedule. LMAO

Aries: You and Monty are the ones always fucking fighting, but you'd still die for each other if it ever came to it.
Taurus: You and Happy Frog are the fuckers who are always late to every fucking hangout or planned trip.
Gemini: You and Nightmare Foxy are the two that were left out of that group chat that every friend group has, but they won't admit to it. Like, you're in the main chat, but you probably don't even know about the side chat.
Cancer: You're only in the group because you're friends with Toy Chica. Like, you get along with the others but if she wasn't there, you wouldn't be there.
Leo: You and Springtrap are the fucked up friends who talk about murder and fucking any form of death all of the fucking time.
Virgo: You and Rockstar Freddy are the friends who always plan the outings and parties.
Libra: You and Bonnie are the friends who bring the alcohol and drugs fucking everywhere. You could be just going to a movie with the group, and you two are offering weed to the others during a romantic scene.
Scorpio: You and Michael Afton are the friends that everyone thinks are dating, but you two are just very close friends.
Sagittarius: You and Molten Freddy are the ones who start the drama in the group.
Capricorn: You and Withered Foxy are the two people who fucking hate each other. The mindset is "If they're going, I'm not going." However, when you both get dragged along, you make the entire situation awkward because you just glare at each other and act like assholes the whole time.
Aquarius: You and Funtime Foxy are the two who have been friends since childhood and you started the friend group. You're basically the foundation of the group.
Pisces: You and Phantom Mangle only ended up in a friend group because all of your parents were friends, so all of the kids had to be friends too.