Signs in FNAF1

A/N: I've lost ideas again so... here's yet another series of chapters that are sort of connected... it's just what the signs would do in each game... you're welcome.

Aries: You're actually doing the job correctly and NOT DYING!
Taurus: At around 3:00 on the fourth night, you had to piss... and got stuck in the bathroom because Freddy came in... congrats
Gemini: You didn't know what you were doing and ran out of power on the first night... and died.
Cancer: You're literally jumping at every noise... you even jumped hearing yourself sneeze and you shut the doors...
Leo: Your dumb ass decided it was a good idea to get a snack and you're now hiding in a cabinet from Chica...
Virgo: You just ran from the building as soon as you could and got fired.
Libra: You thought you could just hide under the desk... and it somehow worked... but only for one night.
Scorpio: For most of the night, you were bored and you talked to the cupcake on the desk.
Sagittarius: Any time an animatronic appeared at the door... you threw a ball of paper at them while screaming "BE GONE THOT"
Capricorn: You just fell asleep... and somehow survived because you would wake up just to shut the doors or open them.
Aquarius: You did fine for the first four nights... but you died on the fifth at 5:59 AM... LMAO
Pisces: You just fucking quit after the second night.