Weird 2 AM conversations

A/N: No... I'm not dead. I'm just a dumbass so... here's two chapters to make up for me not posting on Friday.

Aries: You and Nightmare talk shit about the Freddles, but it turns into Nightmare contemplating on whether they are Nightmare Freddy's children and... who's the other parent?
Taurus: You and Funtime Foxy talk about your future wedding and having it be cowboy themed... but you two don't actually plan on getting married... LMAO
Gemini: It all started when Lefty said "Strawberries aren't berries, but pumpkins are." Then, you two began saying weird shower thoughts and facts.
Cancer: You and Withered Foxy started a normal conversation, but 15 minutes later, you guys have created a whole ass planet and are now creating every species that resides on this planet... it's very detailed.
Leo: You honestly just keep asking Springtrap in depth questions about the murders he committed... like, asking for every detail and he is irritated, but he tells you everything.
Virgo: You and Puppet are having a conversation about... if foods were sentient, what would life be like? Imagine biting into an apple and it screams at you! [
Libra: You and Golden Freddy have an in-depth conversation about what life would be like if you two switched bodies.
Scorpio: You and Glamrock Chica are discussing the alphabet, but if it was written in alphabetical order based on how the letters are spelled... LMAO
Sagittarius: You and Happy Frog are shipping random ass shit... like, the planets or dishes.
Capricorn: For some reason, you and Nightmare BB are talking about cheese... FUCKING CHEESE!
Aquarius: You're trying to convince Toy Bonnie that going to a McDonald's University and getting a degree in Hamburgerology is a bad idea... he isn't listening and he keeps trying to give reasons why it's a perfect plan.
Pisces: You and Rockstar Chica have a 3 hour long debate about wet floor signs... LMAO