At an Amusement Park

Aries: Walking around with Withered Chica and just getting all of the food.
Taurus: You got stuck with Baby in one of those mirror mazes and now, you're just running into fucking everything while she laughs at you.
Gemini: You got stuck with Gregory and you're now walking around trying to find shit that he's actually tall enough to ride.
Cancer: You got stuck on a ride with Happy Frog... and when I say stuck, I mean the ride is stuck high in the fucking air and you're having to listen to this bitch freak the fuck out.
Leo: You're riding every ride possible with Molten Freddy and Mangle and you're all just screaming stupid shit.
Virgo: You and Glamrock Freddy are just there to supervise and make sure no one causes any fires or let's out a bunch of fucking snakes.
Libra: You work there and are with Phantom Foxy... you're painting people's faces
Scorpio: You and Glitchtrap are going around to every fucking game just to see who's better... THOSE GAMES ARE FUCKING RIGGED!
Sagittarius: You, Shadow Freddy and Jack-O-Bonnie decided to go on any ride that goes high in the air so you could people watch.
Capricorn: You were originally there for the food... but then, you found some place with alcohol, and now, you're drunk and bothering Funtime Foxy...
Aquarius: You and the Puppet are just fucking judging the people who are flipping out on rides... and you're videoing the one that got stuck... and yes, you can hear Happy Frog just screaming.
Pisces: You're on the Ferris wheel with Nightmare Freddy and Toy Chica taking pictures...

A/N: God... these are getting so fucking weird. It's only gonna get weirder from here.