What cursed ship you are, part 2

A/N: YAY! PART 2! Time for bleeding eyes and a loss of faith in humanity... well, that is if you ever had faith in humanity.

Aries: Springtrap and Phantom BB (WHAT THE HELL?)
Taurus: Glamrock Freddy and Vanessa (I have seen some fucking scary ass shit about these two and I am scarred for life)
Gemini: Elizabeth Afton and Circus Baby (WHY THE FUCK IS THIS A THING?)
Cancer: Springtrap and Circus Baby (FUCKING GROSS! WHO THE HELL SHIPS THIS?)
Leo: Michael and Ennard (Listen... I know a lot of people ship this but... if Ennard is made up of all of the Funtime animatronics, and Baby, who is a fucking Funtime animatronic, is possessed by Elizabeth, MICHAEL'S SISTER, then THERE'S A FUCKING PROBLEM!)
Virgo: Lolbit and Mike (... I fucking love this one only because I think it's fucking hilarious. As a genuine ship though, the fuck?)
Libra: Michael Afton and Crying Child (This needs no explanation.)
Scorpio: Gregory and Roxy (Yes... this exists and there are a lot of fanfics)
Sagittarius: Lefty and Puppet (Uh... so, I'm concerned...)
Capricorn: Plushtrap and Bon-Bon (I swear I saw this somewhere. There's just something off about this)
Aquarius: Gregory and Glamrock Freddy (THERE ARE STORIES ON AO3 ABOUT THIS! FUCKING NO!)
Pisces: Bonnie and Ballora (I just saw this while searching for ships and... TF?)