Birthday

A/N: LMAO, I meant to write these next three chapters like a week ago... this one sucks and at this point, I'm just pulling ideas out of my ass. also, happy birthday to simonandbramforlife

Aries: You spent your birthday with the Glamrock animatronics and Monty slammed your face into a table... instead of the cake. Overall, it was a good time.
Taurus: You spent your birthday with the Funtime animatronics and you tried to help them escape the underground facility... it worked and you were offered ice cream... LMAO
Gemini: You just had a weird party with the scrapped animatronics... and you all committed arson for some reason.
Cancer: You got stuck with the mediocre Melodies on your birthday... so you tried to make the best out of it.
Leo: You had a huge ass party with the toy animatronics... and almost lost your frontal lobe... it was fun though. LMAO
Virgo: You ended up partying with the nightmare animatronics and well... you all went around and scared kids for fun...
Libra: You just hung out with the FNAF1 gang on your birthday and just enjoyed life...
Scorpio: For some reason, you spent your birthday with the Afton family... and it went OK...
Sagittarius: You spent your birthday with the withered animatronics and you all fucking destroyed a random ass building.
Capricorn: You just chilled with the phantom animatronics on your birthday and listened to music.
Aquarius: You wanted to make your birthday memorable... so you spent it with Trash and the Gang just to make sure it would be strange and possibly enjoyable.
Pisces: You just got stuck with Springtrap and your birthday was questionable... he did try to sing you happy birthday though.