At the zoo

Aries: You and Toy Chica are buying overpriced shit at the gift shop.
Taurus: You and Funtime Freddy are watching two tortoises fuck (I saw this happen once and I literally have a video of it. LMAO)
Gemini: You and Orville Elephant are looking at... elephants. He's not very happy. LMFAO
Cancer: You and Phantom Foxy were trying to take pictures of the monkeys, but they began throwing shit at you. (Yes, literal shit)
Leo: You and Gregory are in the hands-on section/petting zoo and you two are literally touching EVERYTHING! You even began petting a worker... Oops (Many zoos I've gone to have a section like this)
Virgo: You work at the zoo with Henry.
Libra: You and Puppet are taking your time reading facts about each animal.
Scorpio: You and Monty are feeding some bears (Yes, there are places that let you do this. I've done it before)
Sagittarius: You and Nightmare Bonnie are having some weird ass wedding for two giraffes, who look like they're kissing.
Capricorn: Well, you and Withered Chica were peacefully looking at the zebras, until a fucking squirrel came out of nowhere and began chasing you.
Aquarius: You threw Balloon Boy and Dee Dee into the lion inclosure.
Pisces: You tried to feed Plushtrap to some giant ass bird.