Making a Pizza

A/N: I fucking hate these kinds of author's notes but... sorry I haven't posted much shit lately... I ran out of ideas and I'm studying for finals... LMFAO, I'll start posting more shit though.

Aries: You and Toy Bonnie are trying to do that pizza dough toss thing... and the dough got fucked up.
Taurus: You are beating the shit out of Springtrap because he keeps trying to put FUCKING PINEAPPLE on the pizza. (THAT'S A FUCKING SIN)
Gemini: You and Nightmare BB are impatient and begin eating the pizza as soon as it leaves the oven... and of course, it fucking burned your mouth.
Cancer: You and Sun got into a fucking flour fight... and had to fucking clean the whole ass kitchen.
Leo: You and Lolbit have nearly set the kitchen on fire like 4 fucking times.
Virgo: You and Puppet are supervising and helping with whatever is needed.
Libra: You and Phantom Foxy are making homemade sauce because... FUCK STORE BOUGHT SHIT!
Scorpio: You and Withered Chica are actually succeeding at making the dough
Sagittarius: You and Lefty were put in charge of the toppings... and it's actually going well.
Capricorn: You and Funtime Freddy were in charge of the cheese... so you put a fuck ton of cheese.
Aquarius: You and Glamrock Chica said "FUCK PIZZA" and decided to make calzones... WHICH LITERALLY TASTE THE FUCKING SAME!
Pisces: You are trying to shove a Bidybab in the oven with the pizza because it fucking threw sauce at you.