Pizzeria simulator voice lines

Aries: "Fascinating... what they have become." (Scraptrap)
Taurus: "You played right into our hands. Did you really think that this job just fell out of the sky for you? No. This was a gift, for us. You gathered them all together in one place, just like he asked you to. All of those little souls in one place, just for us. A gift. Now we can do what we were created to do, and be complete! I will make you proud, daddy! Watch, listen, and be full!" (Scrap Baby)
Gemini: "Thanks for letting me join the party. I'll try not to disappoint." (Molten Freddy)
Cancer: "Shhhh..." (Lefty)
Leo: "Although, for one of you, the darkest pit of Hell has opened to swallow you whole. So, don't keep the Devil waiting, old friend." (Henry)
Virgo: "What a deceptive calling. I knew it was a lie, the moment I heard it, obviously. But it is intriguing nonetheless." (Scraptrap)
Libra: "You should have known I'd find you." (Scrap Baby) 
Scorpio: "Knock knock, I'm here!" (Molten Freddy) 
Sagittarius: "This place will not be remembered and the memory of everything that started this, can finally begin to fade away. As the agony of every tragedy should." (Henry)
Capricorn: "You may not recognize me at first, but I assure you, it's still me." (Scraptrap) 
Aquarius: "You don't really know who your employer is... do you?" (Scrap Baby)
Pisces: "One big, happy family." (Molten Freddy)

A/N: I almost put Henry's whole ass speech for one of these because... I FUCKING LOVE IT! It is genuinely so fucking perfect... but, it is long as hell and no one would probably read it.