Baking cookies

A/N: I don't fucking know why you're baking cookies but... COOKIES!
Also, it's weird that you cook bacon, but bake cookies. LMAO

Aries: You and Chica make one of those huge ass cookie pizza things and it actually goes well.
Taurus: You and Lolbit barely have any cookie dough left when you guys are putting it in the oven. You ate most of it. LMAO
Gemini: Well, you and Nedd Bear tried to make cookies from scratch, but you had a flour fight instead.
Cancer: You and Toy Freddy successfully made the cookies... well, you thought it was successful until you tried to eat one and found out you guys used fucking salt instead of sugar.
Leo: Instead of using the oven, You and Jack-O-Chica decide to make a cookie in a skillet, and it turns out pretty good. (FUCKING YES!)
Virgo: You and Dee Dee forgot the cookies in the oven... and they were very burnt. She still ate them for some reason though.
Libra: You and Withered Foxy made the most normal batch of cookies that anyone has ever seen. LMAO, congrats.
Scorpio: You and Nightmare BB thought it would be funny to make the cookies in to dicks. I'm not sure why, but that's what happened.
Sagittarius: You and Rockstar Freddy made some nicely decorated cookies and it took fucking forever.
Capricorn: You and Moon were lazy and just bought the pre-made cookie dough.
Aquarius: Well, you and Molten Freddy successfully made the cookies, then began throwing them at each other, resulting in no more cookies. LMAO
Pisces: You got stuck making cookies with Glitchtrap, but he keeps trying to put poison in them for some reason. You ended up knocking his ass out and finishing the cookies yourself.