Hide and Seek

Aries: You hid in a cramped space with Funtime Freddy and you two are now whisper-yelling at each other to fucking move.
Taurus: Well... you were originally seeking with Springtrap, but you're now hiding because you realized he had different intensions...
Gemini: You and Foxy are literally standing in corners... in plain sight... but you two thought this would be the best hiding spot.
Cancer: You and Glamrock Chica keep sneaking around to different hiding spaces... all just to get to the kitchen and get food...
Leo: You and Mangle somehow got on the fucking roof and that's where you're hiding.
Virgo: You and Nightmarionne keep making random ass noises in different areas to confuse the seekers.
Libra: You and Balloon Boy decided to hide in the kitchen, and you're sitting there laughing your ass off as BB tries to get on top of the fridge...
Scorpio: You didn't even realize everyone was playing hide and seek, so you nearly screamed when Toy Freddy pulled you into a closet with him...
Sagittarius: You are hiding under a bed with Gregory and trying not to think about the weird thing crawling on your leg... )
Capricorn: You and Nedd Bear are hiding in a bathroom, but you two can't stop laughing every time you look at each other.
Aquarius: You decided to hide with Sun, but immediately regretted your decision when you realized the game would be played in the dark.
Pisces: You and Rockstar Bonnie Are just being loud and you were the first ones found. CONGRATS!

A/N: Where the actual fuck are they doing this? LMAO