Useless FNAF facts

A/N: I was watching FreddyPopCollector and stole all of these from his videos. He's done a shit ton of them so... go watch the videos if you want more dumb fucking facts.

Aries: In FNAF3, there's a puppet mask on the wall in Cam 08.
Taurus: InSister Location, there's an easter egg you can get where there's a minireena in the popcorn bowl.
Gemini: In FNAF2, during Mangle's jump scare, you can see their endoskeleton teeth, but in their UCN jump scare, you can't.
Cancer: Bonnie and Foxy were the last two characters to be programmed into UCN.
Leo: Funtime Freddy was originally German. (And it's fucking hilarious)
Virgo: When Endo02 appears in the vent in FNAF2, it can actually block the other animatronics.
Libra: For some reason, there's something about a glass pressure trigger in the files for Sister Location.
Scorpio: The name for the Freddles was made by the community, not Scott.
Sagittarius: Nightmare's voice lines from UCN are very similar to Springtrap's voice lines in FNAF AR. Like, some of them are basically the same.
Capricorn: In the Freddy Files, Golden Freddy's name was misspelled. It says "GODLEN FREDDY". LMAO
Aquarius: Kellen Goff was originally supposed to voice Freddy in UCN, but those voice lines were scrapped and used for Fredbear.
Pisces: There are several unreleased Funko Pops, which include gold versions of Nightmare Freddy, Springtrap and Freddy.