44| All About Karma

My girlfriend was fucking crazy

My girlfriend was fucking crazy. The fact that she thought for one second that she needed to compare herself to the other girls I've been with was ridiculous. But I also kinda understood why she felt that way. 

Sitting back, I thought about the best way to handle this—and the answer was as clear as day. "Alright then. There's only one solution to this little problem."

Karma's eyes widened, clearly surprised by words. "What's the solution?"

"Tonight is going to be all about you, gorgeous. I don't want you to ever feel like you are anything but completely perfect for me. In every way. So I'm going to spend tonight showing you just how fucking beautiful you are." 

The rise and fall of Karma's chest quickened. And there was a flush in her cheeks. I bit back a smile. Oh yeah...she wanted what I was offering. Badly.  

"What are you going to do?" she asked softly. 

The best thing to do right now was to be completely honest with her. No beating around the bush or sugarcoating anything. 

"I'm going to make you come for me, Karma. I'm going to show you just how much I want you. And you are going to pick if you want me to use my hands or my mouth to do it." Shrugging a shoulder, I added, "I can't not kiss you while this is happening, so if you choose my hands, my mouth is going to be on your skin anyway. There's no way around that." 

She nibbled her lip nervously, and I knew she was getting even more turned on by every word I said. Good. That's how I wanted her.

"What if I want to touch you, too?" 

I shook my head. "Not tonight." As much as I would fucking love to feel her hands on me. "Tonight is about you. And make no mistake, if you're truly uncomfortable with any of this, just say the word and it stops immediately. Deal?" 

Nodding her head she murmured, "Deal." 

A giant smile broke out on my face. I was so on board with this plan. The thought of pleasing Karma for the next hour or so had my dick hard as a fucking rock. 

"I need to kiss you, baby." My voice had a hint of desperation in it. Kissing Karma was one of my favorite things. The intimacy of it was addicting. At this rate, if my feelings got stronger, I was gonna have to go to rehab or some shit.

But I would worry about that later. Going hand, knee, hand, knee, I crawled up her body until my eyes were level with hers. "Gimme your mouth."

Running her hands up my chest and behind my neck, she pulled my face down and captured my lips with fierce need. Tilting my head to the side, I deepened the kiss, trying to get as far inside her as I could.

Hungry for more of her, I trailed my lips along her cheek until I got to her neck. I sucked on the sensitive skin there, knowing she loved it when I did that. Her fingers were buried in my hair, and she fisted a handful of it, silently begging me for more. I was so ready to give her more. I was going to give her everything she fucking wanted.