46| Five Course Meal

I shouldn't be this fucking nervous

I shouldn't be this fucking nervous. I shouldn't be pacing back and forth in my room, feeling like I was going to throw up while I waited for Karma to come over.

Sex wasn't something new for me. Far from it. But having sex with Karma was completely different. My old routine was to hook up with the girl and then we went our separate ways.

But that wasn't happening this time. Karma and I were in a relationship, so after tonight we were probably going to be hooking up again. And again, and again.

That wasn't me being arrogant, either. I've been craving her ever since that night in the tree house—and that was just a taste of what was to come. A fucking appetizer of the passion between us. Now that I was going to get the whole fucking five course meal?

"Fuck," I muttered and ran a hand through my hair.

The main reason I never dated or hooked up with girls more than a few times was to keep myself from getting attached and falling in love. I'm already attached to Karma, and lately I've been walking the edge of that godforsaken cliff of falling for her.

I glanced at the clock on the nightstand by my bed. She should be here any minute. With another quick scan around my room, I made sure the setting was as romantic I could get it for her.

Picking up the black BIC on my dresser, I started lighting the candles I stole from Lanie's room earlier today. Once I was finished, I checked my reflection in the mirror. Again. Just as I started fidgeting with my hair, the doorbell rang. I froze in place for a moment, closing my eyes as I took a deep breath.

"Tonight it's going to be amazing," I whispered to myself before leaving my room and heading to the front door.

She told me she was going to wear something special for me tonight, and even though I had no idea what she chose, I was pretty sure it was going to be a dress of some sort. Honestly, with the way I was feeling, I didn't care what she wore. I just wanted her

However, when I opened the door and took in her appearance, my mouth dropped. If possible, it would have dropped to the floor just like that scene in Aladdin. 

Karma was wearing a black dress that hugged her body so fucking nice and tightly. It had a low cut, showing off tits that had my mouth watering to kiss and suck again. And the bottom of it? It was cut so short that I probably wouldn't need to even lift it up if I fucked her in it. 

But that's not what we were doing tonight. Those kinds of sex-capades were going to be after. Tonight was going to be special for her. And for me. 

"Holy shit," I breathed. "You look..."

The passion in her eyes mixed with the sexiness of her self-satisfied smirk almost had my dick hard as a rock already.

"How do I look?" She asked while doing a little spin because she knew I loved it when she did that.