67| A Tempting Siren

I was dreaming

I was dreaming. I knew without a shadow of a doubt that I was dreaming. It was a good dream too. I was draped over Nathan's chest, and one of his arms was wrapped around me while the other was stroking my hair. God, it felt good. I loved when he stroked my hair. Even though I was dreaming, it felt so incredibly real. The whole thing kind of made me feel a little sad. Because the one thing I wanted most of all was for it not to be a dream.

Desperate to hold onto the dream for as long as I possibly could, I snuggled closer to Nathan and sighed with contentment. This right here was when I was the most happy. When I was in his arms. Just the two of us. Unfortunately, I was also very aware that since this wasn't real, I wasn't going to see him until—

"Good morning, gorgeous."

My eyes snapped open. Okay, Dream Nathan's voice was way, way too real. My eyes scanned my surroundings. I was definitely inside my tent at the campsite. But if that was true, then that meant that...

"Nathan?" I leaned up and looked down at him. Yep, here he was in the flesh. "What are you doing here? You know you weren't allowed up here this weekend."

He rolled us over so he was the one looking down at me now. The smirk on his face was so incredibly sinful that it made me shiver. Before answering me, he took my mouth in a deep kiss that was so passionate, I would have melted into a puddle if I hadn't already been laying down.

"How could I resist that tempting invitation you sent me last night?"

I smiled and replied, "That wasn't an invitation, Nathan."

"Wasn't it? I'm pretty sure that sending that picture could count as entrapment." His lips brushed against mine softly. "I was helpless to do anything but come to see my beautiful, tempting siren."

My heart felt like it was beating a thousand times a minute as Nathan started kissing my neck. My voice was breathless and my mind was far, far away from sanity. "In Greek mythology a siren tempts a man and leads him to his death."

I could feel Nathan smile against my skin before he lifted his head to meet my gaze. "It would be completely worth it," he murmured before giving me another fiery kiss.

Unable to conceal how much Nathan's kiss and touch effected me, a deep moan crawled up the back of my throat. Not to mention how wet I got at the feel of his hard erection pressing against my hip.

"We can't have sex in here," I said in between kisses. "Lanie and Harper are in the tents right next to mine."

As much as I wanted to feel Nathan deep inside me, this was a lot different than when he and I were in his bedroom. At least we had a wall separating us from his sister's room. This was different.

"I know," he replied even more breathlessly than me. "Maybe we should slow down."

We both sat up in the tent, and when he patted his lap, I didn't hesitate to crawl over and straddle his thighs. Nathan wound his hands around my hips like he always did and held me close. Out of habit, I linked my hands around his neck.