& Headache

Pairings: Bucky Barnes x Fem!Reader
Fandom: Marvel

Word Count: ~ 300
Warnings: Fluff
SUMMARY: Bucky helps you when your head hurts.
Request from ​: Soft Bucky drabble? I just need to be held.

A/N This is really short and I tried to make it fluffy, I hope you like it <33

You padded into the kitchen at a slow pace, you woke up with a strange pit in your stomach and ache in your head. The tell-tale sign that you wouldn't be having the best day. You retrieved a cereal bowl and your favorite cereal from the cupboards. Bucky's arms wrapped around your waist from behind.

He tucked his head into your neck and pressed a kiss to your skin. "Hey," His morning voice made a small smile grow on your face. Bucky's warmth began transferring to you as he hugged you. "You alright?" You shrugged absentmindedly, not entirely sure if you were okay.

The soft sunshine poured into the kitchen window and gave the kitchen an orange color. "Got a headache," You croaked and felt Bucky frown at the news. He drew back from you, eyebrows creased with concern as he turned you around to look at your face.

"You take anything for it?" He brought his metal hand to your cheek and the coolness slightly alleviated your headache. You shook your head slowly and Bucky brought his flesh hand up to your forehead and felt it. "I think you've got a fever..." He cringed slightly as your eyes cast downward.

The thought of not only have a headache but also a fever made you want to flop back into bed forever. You hugged Bucky loosely and he rubbed your back lovingly. "Go to bed, I'll bring you some Aleve," Instead of fighting him, you just nodded before walking back into your shared bedroom.

Before you knew it, you were tucked back into bed with a million pillows around you, and a sleepy super soldier sat beside you. After two aleves and a glass of cool water, you fell asleep in Bucky's arms.