@ Fluff Alphabet

Character/Celeb: Tobias "Four" Eaton
Fandom: Divergent

A/N Thanks to my horrible mental health I can't connect to any of the characters I usually enjoy writing for... only the ones that I consider #comfort characters (or if I simp for them *sigh*)

A = Attractive (What do they find attractive about the other?)

Intelligence and passion. He's a smart guy despite looking like a hot meathead, Four definitely needs to be able to talk to someone and have them keep up without him feeling like he's talking to a wall. What I mean by passion is the ability to continue through with something even if it's hard. He finds hardwork to be rewarding.

B = Baby (Do they want a family? Why/Why not?)

Probably not due to how his father raised him. Four doesn't want to risk being a bad parent like his dad was.

C = Cuddle (How do they cuddle?)

He's typically a big spoon but honestly he adores it when you hold him close at night.

D = Dates (What are dates with them like?)

Very lowkey, usually hanging out in his apartment or wandering the city at night.

E = Everything (You are my ____ (e.g. my life, my world...))

"You are my salvation."

F = Feelings (When did they know they were in love?)

The first time you both opened up to each other, it was pitch black out but the full moon was enough for him to appreciate the softness in your eyes as you listened to what Markus Eaton would do to Four... it was in that moment when he knew you were the one.

G = Gentle (Are they gentle? If so, how?)

He hates the thought of ever raising a hand to you so Four handles you with his hands very gently. Four has feather-like touches because he's afraid to break you.

H = Hands (How do they like to hold hands?)

Four prefers hugs but he likes when you press your palms against his.

I = Impression (What was their first impression?)

He thought you were a bit weak to be honest, but that soon changed as you advanced through the Dauntless initiation.

J = Jealousy (Do they get jealous?)

Sometimes, but Four's rather chill about it. He's not that insecure in your relationship so he doesn't find it to be worth it to stress over another person shooting their shot.

K = Kiss (How do they kiss? Who initiated the first kiss?)

Four's surprisingly tender and soft, shy almost. You definitely initiated the kiss.

L = Love (Who says 'I love you' first?)

You do, Four's terrified of putting himself out there even if he's not insecure. He doesn't want to risk himself for someone else.

M = Memory (What's their favourite memory together?)

The first time you both opened up to each other, it was pitch black out but the full moon was enough for him to appreciate the softness in your eyes as you listened to what Markus Eaton would do to Four... it was in that moment when he knew you were the one.

N = Nickel (Do they spoil? Do they buy the person they love everything?)

He tries to because he's not the best at expressing his genuine emotions (hello childhood trauma) but lets be honest, Four's better at giving you a rock he found rather than buying you material gifts.

O = Orange (What colour reminds them of their other half?)

Mustard yellow, it's warm and neutral. It makes him feel safe.

P = Pet names (What pet names do they use?)

He's not big on pet names but he would definitely come up with a terrible nickname based off of your first name just to terrorize you with.

Q = Quaint (What is their favourite non-modern thing?)

Reading, he doesn't "look" like a big reader but Four enjoys the simple things.

R = Rainy Day (What do they like to do on a rainy day?)

Rain doesn't really affect his work so most of the time he's working. But on the off chance it's a day off, he's probably in the gym training.

S = Sad (How do they cheer themselves/others up?)

Four tends to bottle everything up and then channel it into his workouts so he often finds himself overworking himself if he's feeling down or remembering his childhood too much. He cheers others (honestly just you, he hasn't got many friends) up with simple gestures, usually offering a shoulder to lean on or cracking situation appropriate jokes.

T = Talking (What do they like to talk about?)

He prefers to listen but with you he ends talking through his trauma because it helps him when he knows you understand why he acts the way he does.

U = Unencumbered (What helps them relax?)

Believe it or not, he is a sucker for a shoulder or back scratch. He doesn't know what it is but holy jesus does he feel good after his back is freshly scratched. Maybe it's the shivers that go down his spine afterwards, but it's nice nonetheless.

V = Vaunt (What do they like to show off? What are they proud of?)

His skillset. He's proud of how far he's come from being just his father's son. Four's not too much of an arrogant guy but if there's a chance for him to impress someone he likes, he's taking it.

W = Wedding (When, how, where do they propose?)

I think he'd do something simple and ask before buying a ring. Maybe it'd be over dinner or when you're walking through the abandoned city at night. Either way he'd say it so carefully as though expecting a no from the get-go.

X = Xylophone (What's their song?)

Body - Mother Mother

Y = Yes (Do they ever think of getting married/proposing?)

He's never really been in love (unless that childhood crush counts) so not really. But once he meets you, he'll catch himself imagining a perfect life.

Z = Zebra (If they wanted a pet, what would they get?)

Four would just adore a big dog, I know it. Something like an Alaskan Malamute or a Samoyed because they're so soft and ferocious. Plus free cuddles!