& Natural

Pairings: Adrian Chase x Vigilante!Reader
Fandom: DCECU

Warnings: Canon-typical violence, cursing, etc.
: "That was kind of hot."

A/N I don't mean the reader IS vigilante, but they are A vigilante yk lmao

"Fucking christ! Where are they all coming from!?" Your ears were ringing from all of the gunshots being fired. Most of them seemed to be shot away from you which was a good sign.

You didn't see Vigilante anywhere, on a normal day you could give a shit where he was but there were so many assholes surrounding you. It was only natural to be a bit worried about your current partner in crime. (pun not intended)

"Not too sure, they could be spawning like in zombie games, you know?" Vigilante quite literally appeared by your side.

"What the hell? Are you serious right now?" He shrugged before tossing his empty pistol into someone's face.

You two fought in tandem, having worked together before; it was natural now. Vigilante would throw someone down and you'd shoot them right between the eyes, it was easy with him.

Only downside being that he literally never shuts up. If you knew that he talked constantly, you would have tried befriending Peacemaker or some other obscure "hero".

After kicking one guy in the groin, you ran and wrapped your legs around another neck, effectively snapping it. "That was kind of hot," V said, you could hear the stupid smile in his voice.

"Behind you," He shoved his sword backward without looking, stabbing the man in the chest. "Shit that was hot." The flirting was normal between you two, if anything he flirted more than you did. It was pretty fun blurring the lines between business partners and something more.