& Don't Cry

Pairings: Jaskier x Reader
Fandom: The Witcher (2019)
, !
Warnings:

Worried #10: "Please don't cry. I hate it when you cry."Worried #13: "It's okay. I'm here."Fluff #7: "You're so beautiful."

A/N Once again, this is a gender neutral reader! If you want a Fem!Reader x Jaskier, just send in a regular request :D (with those, you can use more prompts depending on how long the piece is)

Geralt was being an arsehole again, he said something that hit too close to home and you couldn't help but run off to cry. You tried to ignore his words, but it hurt too much. Jaskier found you sitting behind the inn, cradling your knees to your chest.

He immediately kneeled down to your level, eyebrows creased with concern. "It's okay. I'm here," Another sob broke through you as he hugged you to him, letting you stain his doublet with your salty tears.

"Why is he so mean to me?"

Jaskier sighed and rubbed your back softly, "He didn't mean it, I promise." You shrugged and hugged him tightly before releasing him, Jaskier's hand found your cheek, "Please don't cry... I hate it when you cry," His jaw tensed as his eyes softened.

"Sorry,"

"Don't apologize," After a beat of silence a smile grew on his face, "You're so beautiful,"

"Even when I cry?"

He nodded, "Even when you cry,"