@ Fluff Alphabet

A = Attractive (What do they find attractive about the other?)

Oh my god, literally everything. Adrian genuinely doesn't have a type he just likes who he likes (my personal headcanon is that hes bisexual >:3)

B = Baby (Do they want a family? Why/Why not?)

Honestly I think he might eventually down the road but right now he'd never want to bring a child into his life due to being Vigilante. I think he'd like a cat though

C = Cuddle (How do they cuddle?)

He's everywhere. His personality is a lot but he takes cuddling VERY seriously.

D = Dates (What are dates with them like?)

Usually quite rushed and/or simple just because of lack of time. But if he has the time he'll cook something and bring you dinner/breakfast/etc in bed.

E = Everything (You are my ____ (e.g. my life, my world...))

"You're my happy place."

F = Feelings (When did they know they were in love?)

Everyone on the team started poking fun at Adrian about how much he liked you. He didn't even realize! SO what that he was kinda... nicer to you than everyone else. There was a perfectly good reason besides being completely... in love you with... DEFINITELY !

G = Gentle (Are they gentle? If so, how?)

His hugs are REALLY soft. I mean, you have to encourage him to squeeze you, he's just worried about breaking your back?? Idk Adrian also did think he'd never be able to walk again without his pinky toe so :shrug:

H = Hands (How do they like to hold hands?)

Palm to Palm. But most of the time he doesn't like it because his hands sweat a lot and it overwhelms him with that happens.

I = Impression (What was their first impression?)

Goddamnit you're SO cool.

J = Jealousy (Do they get jealous?)

Yes yes yes yes. And it is FUNNY. Adrian's that kind of person to be like "What!? Jealous? Pfft, me? I don't get jealous." Then threaten to take someone's knee caps and use them as shot glasses if they so much as LOOK in your direct. He is the definition of feral.

K = Kiss (How do they kiss? Who initiated the first kiss?)

Adrian's a lot to deal with, mentally, emotionally, physically. Like I mentioned with cuddling, he's everywhere. Kissing is no different. He's kissing your lips, cheeks, neck, arm, shoulder, basically anywhere he can reach. I'd think he did just out of pure desire and his normal shyness was squashed down because he just wanted it so badly.

L = Love (Who says 'I love you' first?)

Oh definitely Adrian. He's your classic motor mouth and 9/10 of the things he says, he means! And he also meant it when he said he loved you because the spaghetti you made was (and I quote) "To fucking die for."

M = Memory (What's their favourite memory together?)

Honestly it's hard for him to pick. But I think any moments when you're not both rushing. Anytime it's just. pure domestic bliss, that's his favorite.

N = Nickel (Do they spoil? Do they buy the person they love everything?)

I think he'd like to but it's just not realistic. I feel like he'd save up for big holidays (birthdays, winter holidays, valentines, etc) so get nice things.

O = Orange (What colour reminds them of their other half?)

Ironically teal... I think that'd make him like his suit more than he already does.

P = Pet names (What pet names do they use?)

He doesn't really have any that he doesn't use for everyone else? In my opinion, while you're dating, Adrian still sees you as his best friend and calls you thinks like, dude, man, buddy, etc. But some he uses just for you would be thinks like sweetheart or a nickname.

Q = Quaint (What is their favourite non-modern thing?)

Board games. This man. My god. His collection is So extensive. You're pretty sure he owns every board game released before 2010 in the world.

R = Rainy Day (What do they like to do on a rainy day?)

The usual, crime fighting doesn't stop for no rain, baby.

S = Sad (How do they cheer themselves/others up?)

He doesn't pick things like that up without being told there is something wrong and honestly some people appreciate him being normal than trying to aid them.

T = Talking (What do they like to talk about?)

All of his interests, his brain moves like a mile a minute (it's the ADHD) and moves from one thing to the next to something completely unrelated (to you)

U = Unencumbered (What helps them relax?)

Adrian doesn't really... shut off? He's kind of always going? But as soon as his face hits the pillow that man is GONE

V = Vaunt (What do they like to show off? What are they proud of?)

His fighting skills. He's kinda egotistical when he's Vigilante and doesn't ever shut up about how good of a crime fighter he is.

W = Wedding (When, how, where do they propose?)

I think it'd be similar to how he says he loves you, in a moment where he feels completely enamoured by you. He's honestly just be like, "Hey? Wanna get married?"

X = Xylophone (What's their song?)

I think canonically "Barbie Girl" by Aqua, but if I were to think... literally? "I Can't Handle Change" by Roar. For you and Adrian: "I Hate Everyone but You" by Elita

Y = Yes (Do they ever think of getting married/proposing?)

Yea <3 He's a loverboy at heart

Z = Zebra (If they wanted a pet, what would they get?)

A black cat 100% no questions asked. With a teal collar and a bell, I think he'd name it "Loki" or something similar because in my head the Marvel Universe IS just comics in their universe so : )