01 : NOT A PERFECT BOY

Han Jisung is starting his third and final year of high school, he just hopes he gets everything he wants this year

Han Jisung is starting his third and final year of high school, he just hopes he gets everything he wants this year. He knows it's not like— Christmas anymore and his wishes can't always come true, but come on, who wouldn't want things to turn out good for themselves? I know I would. He is a bit nervous about this year, he doesn't know what to expect. In the past years he's managed to not get himself a partner. Now, he thinks it's time.

It's Summer, but it's school summer, you know? Like it's the first day back to school, but it's summer. Sounds refreshing, huh? The smell of sweat after PE and after-school clubs. Jisung is joining the film club this year, along with his friends Seungmin and Felix, who he never thought their friendship would remain together this long. He's glad, really, it's just surprising how long they've been together. Three years might not be long but it's the longest friendship he's ever had. He's glad it's with them.

Jisung is riding his bike to school, I know, how lame is that? He knows how to drive and all but his mother only has one car, and she uses it to get to work and he's short on money. Then again, it's nice to start your day with a little breeze and the smell of the fresh sea. He lives near the ocean so the town really has that smell of nature-ocean.

He's trying to enjoy the breeze that is blowing his hair away from his face, and the view of his hometown, the flowers that pass by him. Everything looks so pretty and it's summer, so what isn't pretty? He inhales the air and closes his eyes for a moment before opening them to figure out where he's going. He's try to enjoy himself riding his bike to school but fails as he remembers what is actually happening to him. Jisung is tired and exhausted from peddling and sweat is most likely dripping on his neck and the sun is killing him.

Yeah, this beautiful living thing his mother told him to imagine isn't working. Instead, he imagines his year starting horribly. The smell of sweat isn't what will get him a partner. He lets out a frustrated groan and he almost wants to stop peddling. But he doesn't, because school is his ticket to life. Because school, will help him graduate and start his career, it'll help him live the life he wants.